Sports betting is entertaining, thrilling, diverse and lucrative. With the growth of online gambling , sports betting is also more popular than ever. That's partly because we all love sports so much. And diversity also plays an important role. Because if you don't like football, you can always take a chance on a hockey match or a tennis match. Because unlike normal games of chance , you have some influence on your chances of winning with the necessary sports knowledge. And this is how you give your sports experience a whole new dimension. Discover the best betting sites below!
Top bookmakers | January 2023
|TOP Bitstarz casino 5/5||
||Get $10,000 or 5BTC + 180 Free Spins||Play now|
|TOP Ricky Casino 5/5||
||Welcome Bonus €1200 + 120 Free Spins||Play now|
|TOP Lucky Dreams Casino 5/5||
||Up to $4,000 Welcome Offer + 300 Free Spins||Play now|
|TOP Casinonic Casino 5/5||
||GET UP TO AUD 5000 BONUS||Play now|
|1. SpaceWin Casino 4.8/5||
||600% up to AUD1,000 + 100 Spins||Play now|
|2. BonusBet Casino 5/5||
||150% up to AUD200||Play now|
|3. Wizebets Casino 5/5||
||100% up to AUD1,000 + 100 Spins||Play now|
|4. BetsAmigo 4.9/5||
||150% up to AUD150||Play now|
|5. Unislots Casino 5/5||
||AUD700 + 200 Spins||Play now|
|6. Moi Casino 5/5||
||200% up to AUD200 + 10% Cashback||Play now|
|7. PlayBoom Casino 5/5||
||100% up to AUD500 + 250 Spins||Play now|
|8. Qbet Casino 5/5||
||AUD100 + 5% Cash Back + 100 Spins||Play now|
|9. Casiwave Casino 4.8/5||
||800% up to AUD7500 + 800 Spins||Play now|
|10. Justbit Casino 4.7/5||
||100% up to AUD300 + 40% Cashback + 30 Spins||Play now|
|11.Pino Casino 4.8/5||
||AUD500 Bonus + 20% Cashback + 150 Spins||Play now|
|12. One Step Casino 5/5||
||150% up to AUD200 + 20 Spins||Play now|
|13. Time2spin Casino 4.4/5||
||200% up to AUD1000 + 200 Spins||Play now|
|14. Gxmble Casino 4.8/5||
|15. Betstro Casino 4.9/5||
||100% up to AUD200||Play now|
|16. iWinFortune Casino 4.5/5||
||300% up to AUD2,000 + 200 Spins||Play now|
|17. Lucky Wins Casino 4.6/5||
||AUD6000 + 200 Spins||Play now|
|18.Cazino Stars 4.8/5||
||Up to AUD1200 + 150 Spins||Play now|
|19. Rouge Casino 4.6/5||
||400% up to AUD2,000 + 130 Spins||Play now|
|20. Players Club VIP 4.8/5||
||222% up to AUD1,000||Play now|
|21.FGFox Casino 4.9/5||
||100% up to AUD1000 + 100 Spins||Play now|
|22. Bruce Pokies 4.9/5||
||Up to AUD2,000||Play now|
|23.Bruno Casino 5/5||
||AUD300 + 250 Spins||Play now|
|24.West Casino 4.7/5||
||AUD600 + 200 Spins||Play now|
|25. WallaceBet 4.7/5||
||150% up to AUD150||Play now|
|26. Casino Intense 4.5/5||
||AUD888 Bonus||Play now|
|27. Playzax Casino 4.8/5||
||100% up to AUD250||Play now|
Betting on Sports – How does it work?
When betting on sports, placing a sports bet is dead simple. After all, you only need to have an account with an online operator that offers sports betting. Are you already logged in? Then you can simply click through to the so-called sportsbook. Make sure you have funds in your account so you can choose the sport, match and element you prefer. Then choose the bet and the desired bet form.
The so-called odds are important when betting on sports. These are often referred to as odds and are visible in the form of a number. We illustrate this with a recognizable example.
Now imagine betting on the cracker Barcelona-Real Madrid, with the former having odds of 1.65. This means that you will receive 1 euro and 65 cents back on every euro bet if your prediction is correct. At Real, however, you get a higher amount back for every euro: 2.20 euros. Up to you to determine what is wisdom and what is attractive to your wallet.
Just as the physical casino makes it possible for you to take a seat at the roulette table, you can also place sports bets at a gambling facility. Sports Bets are offered by the so-called bookmakers, which are also referred to by the term 'bookie'. In this case, it concerns the provider who facilitates the sports betting. In fact, we are talking about nothing but the betting office.
What is the role of the online bookmaker?
Online bookmakers not only make the facilities available (whether in a physical betting office or online), they also provide the odds. This means that these bookies determine how much can be won in each match and match element. In addition, all necessary information is also provided, such as historical information and rankings. You can often also watch the matches live via the sportsbook of the relevant Pay and Play bookmaker , VISA bookmaker , live betting site or Trustly bookmaker . Which makes betting on sports a lot easier.
Different types of sports betting
When you think of sports, you think of the enormous diversity, because from darts to bobsleigh: they are all sports. What does that mean when we talk about sports betting tips? That you have many options to bet on various sports. In fact, you can even bet on different match elements within the same match. An overview:
- Winner: Of course, one of the most common sports bets is predicting the final result of a match. And not the exact score of, for example, a football match or a basketball match, but the eventual winner. Or a draw, of course that is also possible.
- Result: then we also have the final result. For example, in a football match you can bet on a 1-1, a 2-0 or a 0-2. Speaks further for itself.
- Interim result: the same applies to an interim result. With a football game you quickly arrive at the score at halftime, while with a basketball game you can bet on the score after the first, second or third quarter.
- Win to nil: in this case you predict nothing other than that a team wins and also manages to keep the zero. Interesting for teams with a strong rear guard.
- Handicap: in this case you (usually) give one of the two football teams a lead of one or more goals.
- First Set: A popular competitive element in tennis matches. Optionally, there are also separate bets to determine how much this set will be won.
- Other competition elements: the internet wouldn't be itself if it didn't continuously outperform itself. Because what about other bets such as the player who will be sent off first or who will be substituted first? You can't think of it that crazy.
Betting with VISA
A little betting on sports matches always makes it more exciting to watch a game. There are many of us who would not feel the need to watch a game without taking a chance. Sometimes it can also be the case that you want to place a bet quickly during a match, but then it has to be done quickly because an advantage is sometimes quickly wasted. With football betting sites with VISA , this advantage is present because VISA guarantees that it only takes a few seconds to get money into your casino account. Online gambling VISA is a good cooperation since VISA is safe and mainly fast, which has a great advantage with sports betting.
Various bets: single, multiple and system bets
In sports betting, the betting elements are as versatile as the sports themselves, as we have already mentioned above. Still, all these options can be grouped into single, multiple and system bets:
- Single bet: this is the simplest form of betting that exists, in other words you bet on one of the elements as mentioned above. For example, a single bet on the ultimate winner or the final result.
- Multiple bet: in this case we are talking about a so-called combi bet. The name gives it away a bit, it gives you as a player the opportunity to bet on multiple events with one bet. The purpose of that? To Win More Money . Only if all bets work out well will you have a prize.
- Example: you place a bet on a Chelsea win with a 1-1 score at half time, a Liverpool draw and Man City defeat.
- System bet: also in this case we are talking about a multiple bet. With a system bet, several bets are combined with each other, but the difference is that you can also win if you do not get one of the matches right.
The limitlessness of online betting
Admittedly, sports betting is often referred to as football. That is not surprising, because we are talking about the greatest sport on earth. However, in addition to football, there are also other (official) sports and unofficial sports that you can bet on. Betting on sports online can be divided into the following groups:
- Official sports: football, rugby, tennis, hockey; all can be bet on. But what about less common sports like cricket, weightlifting and archery?
- Virtual sports ( betting on virtual sports ): many bookmakers now also offer the option to bet on digital variants of real sports. You then bet on matches that are simulated by the computer. We are still talking about sports like tennis or football, but without real teams and real competitions. In this case you are therefore much more dependent on random outcomes.
- No Registration Betting : Registration free betting sites have entered the market in a hurry. Traditional gambling sites have also developed a registration-free play feature that makes playing easier and faster than ever before. Together with the bonusvedot team, we have gone through countless no account gambling sites and compiled a comprehensive list of the best registration free gambling sites on the market!
- Betting on eSports : In addition, you can also bet on the so-called eSports (in full: Electronic Sports). These competitions are settled between professional gamers. Some of these matches are even played in packed arenas with thousands of spectators. Which games should you consider? FIFA, League of Legends and Dota, just to name a few.
The digital world is as real-time as it gets and that also means live betting when betting on sports. Now imagine you placed a bet on less than 3 goals in a futsal match? If it turns out that 3 times have already been scored after fifteen minutes of play, then your bet is of little use. Thanks to live betting you can adjust your bet. And that gives the sports competition even more dimension.
Take the option of cashouts, for example. This option allows you to stop a bet even before the match has ended. Of course, this comes at a certain cost, but it ensures that you retain control over your own bet. This way you can at least make a little profit.
Sports betting tips
Who will win the Tour de France this year? Or what about the Spanish Primera División? They are all sports and tournaments that you can bet on. From who will be the top scorer of the same Spanish division, to how many corners will be awarded during the top scorer between Barça and Real: you can take a chance. Reason to give you a number of tips for betting on sports:
- Always choose the bookmaker with the highest odds! Higher betting odds also mean higher winnings, as the stake will be multiplied by the odds and paid out in case of a win. For this reason, it is advisable to play with the bookmaker that offers the best odds.
- Compare: before you decide to place a bet, it is a good idea to compare with other bookies. Because with one bookmaker you can count on much better odds than with other bookmakers. Ultimately, all these separate odds together have a major impact on the final amount of profit (or loss). The same applies to the general terms and conditions and payment conditions: compare.
- Don't go too fast: it all seems so attractive; combine different competition elements with each other and thus have a chance to win a huge amount. Why not throw a match on top of it? Well, let us warn you that you have to come from a good family if you predict 8 games correctly. Don't run too fast.
- Take advantage of the welcome bonus: with a bit of luck you will receive a betting bonus at the bookmaker. That too is of course part of the preliminary comparisons and make sure you take maximum advantage of these bonuses. Please note the conditions. You often have to 'play around' the amount a few times before you can make a payout. Nowadays you can easily receive a bonus. Even payment methods such as Casino Paypal and Online Casino VISA already use a bonus system to attract new customers. But use it because it is actually free play credit that you leave behind.
- What is the motivation of the player/team you are going to bet on? Keep an eye on the motivation of the player/team you are going to bet on. Have they won the previous matches? What stage is the tournament in? It is no secret that in the closing stages of the season there are sometimes interesting opportunities for football betting and other sports. The reason for this is a lack of motivation of some players or teams.
- How important are injured/suspended players to the team you are betting money on? This is a very important factor that you need to analyze before betting on a team. Check the results of the previous matches, were the injured players the key to winning those matches? If that was the case, and you plan to bet on that particular team, you may want to reconsider your bet. On the other hand, with luck, absentees in the squad can even lead to an exaggerated change in the odds, so the odds on match day are even more interesting than they would have been with normal betting odds without the injured player.
- How relevant is the head to head record for the upcoming matches? Especially in football games, it is important to understand that the head-to-head (H2H) statistics or the “direct comparison” should not be overestimated. To give a practical example, in the Europa League or Champions League, the H2H records can be almost completely neglected, as the teams usually compete against each other no more than every three to four years. This means that in football, basketball and other similar sports, the H2H stats are much less important compared to individual sports such as tennis, table tennis, Formula 1 or even darts.
- Analyze: Take your time and analyze. Now it helps if you are already a fan of a certain sport. Have you been following tennis since you were little? Then it is much more obvious to bet on tennis matches than, for example, on baseball. Make sure you know the sport and remember, at the end of the day, betting on sports is all about the fun.
So, what is the most popular tournament that online players bet on?
This varies from sport to sport. When it comes to football betting, these are the top tournaments and leagues that usually offer interesting odds:
- World Cup
- Champions League
- Europa League
- Germany | Bundesliga
- England | Premier League
- Spain | La Liga
- Italy | Series A
- Brazil Serie A
- Mexico | League MX
- USA | MLS
- Australia | Premier League
- France | League 1
- Argentina | Prime Division
- Japan | J1 League
- Portugal | Primera Liga
- Russia | Premier League
- Australia | ProLeague
- Turkey | SuperLeague
- Ukraine Premier League
- Sweden | Allsvenskan
- Switzerland | SuperLeague
- Australia A-League
- Colombia | Primera A