Many live roulette players wonder if there is a system or tips that works when playing roulette wheel. When playing standard online roulette, the betting systems may not work, largely due to the Random Number Generators (RNGs). However, when playing live roulette online, clever use of the tricks can put you at an advantage. Read on to find out how it works and to get more tips.
The Best Live Roulette Tricks
Understand The Roulette Odds Of Winning
Turning the odds in your favor, or at least choosing a game with fair odds, is the secret to winning. In live roulette , the odds of winning can differ depending on the bets you place. Also remember that the different odds of winning affect the payouts. Understanding the odds is vital if you hope to win.
A smart place to start is to learn the rules, bets and payouts related to the game. Once you understand the game principles, you will have a better view of the odds.
Play Free First
One of the great benefits of playing online is that you have the chance to try out a large number of games before committing yourself to playing for real money . If you are not used to playing live roulette, you can therefore play it for free first. When you have gained enough confidence, you can start playing with real money. Make sure you understand the different types of bets on offer, as well as the probabilities, so you can achieve a higher success rate.
Bet What You Can Afford
Have you ever gone on vacation where you decided to stay in a $10,000 a night penthouse suite when you could only afford $250 a night? Online casinos are no different, yet some players settle for the high roller tables that have a minimum of AUD500 per bet when they can only afford AUD20 per bet.
Bankroll management is perhaps one of the most practical tips for playing live dealer roulette. Set a reasonable budget, choose the right bet, stick to a less adventurous betting pattern and you will find that winning is much easier.
Is There A 100% Effective Tip?
When it comes to live roulette, there are indeed a few strategies that will help you increase your chances of winning. However, none of these are 100% effective – that's for sure. The element of luck in roulette is much higher than in any other casino game. When the wheel starts spinning, no one can predict with certainty what the result will be. Happiness counts!
It's like in a football game; there is no 100% winning strategy. Even the best teams can lose a game or vice versa. But back to our topic; let's explore other strategies that can come in handy when playing a roulette game.
Best Live Roulette Strategies And Tips
There are several live roulette betting systems currently used by gamblers worldwide. The idea behind each of them is to approach the roulette game systematically and methodically rather than relying on sheer luck to win. These systems offer you the opportunity to get the most out of your money. Among the systems you will find:
- Martingale System : The Martingale strategy is a valuable skill set once you get the hang of it. This strategy allows you to recover from a loss. How do you do that? You double the size of your bet after every loss and fall back to the original size after a win. A reverse Martingale is a strategy that is also used among players. What differs is that you have to increase the size of your bet by two times after every win.
- Fibonacci System: Another useful betting system for players is the Fibonacci system. It follows the Fibonacci sequence of numbers, where each successive number is equal to the sum of the previous two. The range is used by even-money roulette players as a predetermined betting approach, with appropriate loss and win amounts.
- D'Alembert System: At best, this is an even-money betting system that works well. After each loss, your bet should increase by one unit. However, after each win, it must decrease by one unit. D'Alembert has a similar durability to the Martingale and produces excellent roulette results. A Reverse D'Alembert is also a possible strategy, but less popular.
- Paroli is best used for even money bets. The aim of this live roulette strategy is to place flat bets until you have a winning streak, then double your bet on every win.
- Parlay is a simple progressive betting strategy similar to the Martingale concept. When you apply this casino strategy , you double your bet after every win and reduce it to the original bet when you lose. It is recommended to set a maximum value so that you can adjust your bets if you reach it.
Live Roulette Vs. Standard Online Roulette
Standard online roulette uses RNGs to determine the outcome. Live dealer roulette is something completely different. There are no RNG algorithms to influence the outcome. The results are determined by true luck and the presence of a dealer hosting the game. So for players who want to experience the live casino atmosphere without leaving their home, playing live online roulette offers the VISA option.
Before going into the strategies, let's learn more about some live roulette variants. There are different versions of European, Russian and American roulette created by top gaming developers. But how do these versions differ?
- American Roulette has 38 pockets. These are red and black numbers, from 1-36, and 2 extra green squares for 0 and 00.
- European Roulette has 36 pockets that are either black or red. However, it has a green box for the single zero (0). This gives players an immediate advantage.
- French Roulette . Like its European counterpart, French roulette does not have 00 slots, but it has several additional bets, including the La Partage rule.
You will find the above versions in most new online casinos . However, professional players will usually go for the French or European roulette as they have a lower house edge.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I follow tips from the dealer?
No, a dealer is not even allowed to give you tips.
Do players also give each other live roulette tricks?
Sometimes, even if you have to wonder if you can trust fellow players.
Are there roulette tips that guarantee a win?
No, unfortunately nothing can guarantee you a profit.
Can I try live game for free first?
No, but you can play the regular roulette versions for free.
What's the best tip?
Make sure you manage your bankroll well.