The Klarna payment method is becoming more and more popular in online casinos. And that is of course not surprising because Klarna payment is very innovative. Read all about the best VISA/Trustly alternative and how Klarna online casino deposit works here. The payment method is comparable to Afterpay and available in Australia for online casino payments. Please note, (online) gambling on credit entails several risks, so play responsibly!
Online Casino Klarna 2023
|TOP Bitstarz casino 5/5||
||Get $10,000 or 5BTC + 180 Free Spins||Play now|
|TOP Ricky Casino 5/5||
||Welcome Bonus €1200 + 120 Free Spins||Play now|
|TOP Lucky Dreams Casino 5/5||
||Up to $4,000 Welcome Offer + 300 Free Spins||Play now|
|TOP Casinonic Casino 5/5||
||GET UP TO AUD 5000 BONUS||Play now|
|1. SpaceWin Casino 4.8/5||
||600% up to AUD1,000 + 100 Spins||Play now|
|2. BonusBet Casino 5/5||
||150% up to AUD200||Play now|
|3. Wizebets Casino 5/5||
||100% up to AUD1,000 + 100 Spins||Play now|
|4. BetsAmigo 4.9/5||
||150% up to AUD150||Play now|
|5. Unislots Casino 5/5||
||AUD700 + 200 Spins||Play now|
|6. Moi Casino 5/5||
||200% up to AUD200 + 10% Cashback||Play now|
|7. PlayBoom Casino 5/5||
||100% up to AUD500 + 250 Spins||Play now|
|8. Qbet Casino 5/5||
||AUD100 + 5% Cash Back + 100 Spins||Play now|
|9. Casiwave Casino 4.8/5||
||800% up to AUD7500 + 800 Spins||Play now|
|10. Justbit Casino 4.7/5||
||100% up to AUD300 + 40% Cashback + 30 Spins||Play now|
|11.Pino Casino 4.8/5||
||AUD500 Bonus + 20% Cashback + 150 Spins||Play now|
|12. One Step Casino 5/5||
||150% up to AUD200 + 20 Spins||Play now|
|13. Time2spin Casino 4.4/5||
||200% up to AUD1000 + 200 Spins||Play now|
|14. Gxmble Casino 4.8/5||
|15. Betstro Casino 4.9/5||
||100% up to AUD200||Play now|
|16. iWinFortune Casino 4.5/5||
||300% up to AUD2,000 + 200 Spins||Play now|
|17. Lucky Wins Casino 4.6/5||
||AUD6000 + 200 Spins||Play now|
|18.Cazino Stars 4.8/5||
||Up to AUD1200 + 150 Spins||Play now|
|19. Rouge Casino 4.6/5||
||400% up to AUD2,000 + 130 Spins||Play now|
|20. Players Club VIP 4.8/5||
||222% up to AUD1,000||Play now|
|21.FGFox Casino 4.9/5||
||100% up to AUD1000 + 100 Spins||Play now|
|22. Bruce Pokies 4.9/5||
||Up to AUD2,000||Play now|
|23.Bruno Casino 5/5||
||AUD300 + 250 Spins||Play now|
|24.West Casino 4.7/5||
||AUD600 + 200 Spins||Play now|
|25. WallaceBet 4.7/5||
||150% up to AUD150||Play now|
|26. Casino Intense 4.5/5||
||AUD888 Bonus||Play now|
|27. Playzax Casino 4.8/5||
||100% up to AUD250||Play now|
How Klarna works?
As mentioned before, with Klarna you can pay casino afterwards . However, this is not necessary. You can also pay directly, if you choose this, you will be forwarded to VISA. If you choose to pay later, Klarna will perform a small credit check. However, this is very general and will not affect your credit score if you want to apply for another loan. In any case, you start by selecting Klarna as the payment method in the online casino .
You will then be redirected to the Klarna app, where you can choose whether you want to pay immediately with VISA or whether you want to pay afterwards. You then have the choice between two terms of 14 and 30 days. If you choose the latter, you are expected to leave payment details in the app. This is of course also logical, otherwise Klarna would be at great risk. The payment provider advances the money.
Klarna Works Together with VISA casino
Many online casinos today do not offer online gambling with VISA . This is due to several reasons. Until VISA is fully offered again, Klarna is a good alternative. This offers the option to still use VISA, albeit with a detour. In addition, you have even more options within the app if you want to use another deposit option, such as InstaBank casino and Brite Casino .
How do you play at a casino with Klarna?
- Step 1: Use our top list to find a Klarna casino.
- Step 2: Click on 'Play Now' and create an account.
- Step 3: Choose Klarna as payment method and select the desired deposit amount.
- Step 4: Enter your address, date of birth and e-mail address for the required BKR check. This usually takes no more than a minute.
- Step 5: Choose a casino game and start playing. Play extra responsibly as it is tempting to spend more when you gamble on credit.
Why and when does Klarna perform a credit check?
You can pay directly or afterwards with Klarna. Operator only performs a credit check when you choose to pay afterwards. Klarna does not perform a credit check in the following cases:
- When you install the official app.
- When you create an account.
- When you pay by credit card or bank transfer.
A credit check is performed in the following cases:
- When you pay with direct debit.
- When you choose to pay afterwards.
- When you want to pay in three installments.
Casino payment with Klarna
After you have used Klarna as a payment method at the Klarna casino, you will receive an invoice from Klarna. You must pay this invoice within 14 days. You will receive the invoice by email and transfer the money to Klarna, not the casino. Klarna therefore advances the amount to the casino and the customer pays it back later. To have your payment processed extra quickly, you can also transfer it yourself to Klarna's Australian payment account. You cannot make payments via Klarna.
- Safe: This method is very safe. You will be directed to VISA or you will receive a payment plan. Actually, this is as safe as it can get online. Especially considering that VISA works together with Klarna. We all know and trust this method. Easy: A child can do the laundry when it comes to using Klarna. It's a matter of downloading the app and the rest is self-explanatory. If you still have problems, customer service will be happy to help you.
- Free: Using Klarna is completely free for the player. Even if you choose to pay afterwards (read about Afterpay casino ). You will then not have to deal with interest. The casino is the one that pays Klarna.
- No account required: You do not need to create a separate account if you want to pay with Klarna. You will be redirected to VISA. If you want to pay afterwards, you have to leave your payment details, but that is only logical.
- Trusted company: Klarna is a large company that is only growing. It now has Sofort. This is another very secure payment method that is also increasingly used.
- Payouts: Unfortunately you cannot withdraw money with Klarna, the method is only there to pay. This ensures that you are dependent on a bank transfer for withdrawals of any winnings. Depending on your bank, this can take a few business days.
- KYC Check: Unfortunately, even if you use Klarna, you cannot escape the dreaded KYC Check. Casinos are simply obliged to implement these. Fortunately, it's a simple process that gets faster and faster.
- Not all casinos offer it: Despite the fact that you see Klarna more and more often, not all casinos offer this payment option yet. It is sometimes a bit of a search, but we assume that it will become more and more common.
Players never have to pay for using Klarna in the casino. The costs are entirely at the expense of the casino. So make sure that the casino does not pass these costs on to you. You don't have to be afraid of this at the casinos on our site. Incidentally, even if you choose to repay the amount you spent later, there are no costs involved. Klarna advances the amount interest-free. Klarna's only income is paid by the casino.
Despite the fact that Klarna is not yet available everywhere, the number of casinos that opt for this is still growing. So you will notice that it will become more and more common. This is not surprising since it is not only free and works with VISA, but also because you can repay the amount you deposited later. Please note that you also have to deal with limits imposed by the casino with Klarna. After all, these are the rules of the casino and Klarna cannot change them. Don't worry, Klarna is safe just like all other payment methods and you are also entitled to all casino bonuses if you pay with this.
Can you pay an online casino afterwards with Klarna?
Yes, when you process a transaction through Klarna you get the choice to pay immediately or afterwards. If you choose to pay afterwards, the amount will be debited from your account 14 days or days later. You do not have to pay interest or extra costs on this amount.
Risk of late payment
If you have not paid the amount within the final payment date, you will receive a reminder free of charge with a new payment term of 14 days. From the second reminder, Klarna will charge you AUD13.50 in reminder costs for purchases over 20 euros and AUD7.50 for purchases under 20 euros. Dunning fees for late payment can be as high as 15% of the invoice amount, with a minimum of AUD40.
What about privacy?
If you choose to pay afterwards, Klarna processes this personal data for identification, credit assessment, marketing, business development and customer analysis. They may also pass on your details to partners (credit reference agencies, etc.) located outside the EU/EEA.
How do I receive a Klarna casino bonus?
If you deposit money for the first time at an online casino with Klarna, you will certainly receive a bonus. The Klarna bonus will be credited directly to your account if you have met the conditions. This is the same as any other payment method. What exactly the casino bonus is depends on the gambling site in question and is definitely worth checking at every casino. One Klarna online casino can have a much better bonus than the other.
Klarna is a very good solution for players who want to play quickly but don't want to pay right away. Klarna is a post-payment option where the invoice will arrive later via email. However, it may be that players spend more money than they actually have. A nice payment method that allows you to start playing immediately, but with a small risk.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which casinos accept Klarna deposit?
In our list you can find several casinos that accept Klarna. Despite the fact that there may not be many now, it pays to check back regularly to keep up to date.
Are casinos that offer Klarna safe?
Yes, at least if they are licensed. All payment methods in a licensed casino are safe, as they must meet strict conditions.
What is the relationship between Klarna and Sofort?
The Swedish Klarna recently bought the German Sofort. This means that the two companies have the same mother. It also means that they are both equally safe to use.
Is there an advantage to be gained with post-payment?
Of course, especially if you are short on cash and still want to play, paying afterwards can be an interesting solution. Even if you currently have more expenses and you do not want to sacrifice playing time in the casino.
Do I have to create an account with Klarna?
In principle not, but if you choose to pay afterwards you must leave a number of details. This also makes sense since the company must be able to claim money from you.