You have a complaint about an online casino website , but what now? How do you submit a complaint to an online casino? When you start playing at an online casino, everything normally runs smoothly. But, as with everything, sometimes things can go wrong. Normally, and depending on the nature of the problem, you do not directly submit a complaint about this.
Only when you are not properly helped or not taken seriously is there an online casino complaint. Read more about what to do in such a case and what the most common online casino complaints are.
Looking for a reliable online casino?
|TOP Bitstarz casino 5/5||
||Get $10,000 or 5BTC + 180 Free Spins||Play now|
|TOP Ricky Casino 5/5||
||Welcome Bonus €1200 + 120 Free Spins||Play now|
|TOP Lucky Dreams Casino 5/5||
||Up to $4,000 Welcome Offer + 300 Free Spins||Play now|
|TOP Casinonic Casino 5/5||
||GET UP TO AUD 5000 BONUS||Play now|
|1. SpaceWin Casino 4.8/5||
||600% up to AUD1,000 + 100 Spins||Play now|
|2. BonusBet Casino 5/5||
||150% up to AUD200||Play now|
|3. Wizebets Casino 5/5||
||100% up to AUD1,000 + 100 Spins||Play now|
|4. BetsAmigo 4.9/5||
||150% up to AUD150||Play now|
|5. Unislots Casino 5/5||
||AUD700 + 200 Spins||Play now|
|6. Moi Casino 5/5||
||200% up to AUD200 + 10% Cashback||Play now|
|7. PlayBoom Casino 5/5||
||100% up to AUD500 + 250 Spins||Play now|
|8. Qbet Casino 5/5||
||AUD100 + 5% Cash Back + 100 Spins||Play now|
|9. Casiwave Casino 4.8/5||
||800% up to AUD7500 + 800 Spins||Play now|
|10. Justbit Casino 4.7/5||
||100% up to AUD300 + 40% Cashback + 30 Spins||Play now|
|11.Pino Casino 4.8/5||
||AUD500 Bonus + 20% Cashback + 150 Spins||Play now|
|12. One Step Casino 5/5||
||150% up to AUD200 + 20 Spins||Play now|
|13. Time2spin Casino 4.4/5||
||200% up to AUD1000 + 200 Spins||Play now|
|14. Gxmble Casino 4.8/5||
|15. Betstro Casino 4.9/5||
||100% up to AUD200||Play now|
|16. iWinFortune Casino 4.5/5||
||300% up to AUD2,000 + 200 Spins||Play now|
|17. Lucky Wins Casino 4.6/5||
||AUD6000 + 200 Spins||Play now|
|18.Cazino Stars 4.8/5||
||Up to AUD1200 + 150 Spins||Play now|
|19. Rouge Casino 4.6/5||
||400% up to AUD2,000 + 130 Spins||Play now|
|20. Players Club VIP 4.8/5||
||222% up to AUD1,000||Play now|
|21.FGFox Casino 4.9/5||
||100% up to AUD1000 + 100 Spins||Play now|
|22. Bruce Pokies 4.9/5||
||Up to AUD2,000||Play now|
|23.Bruno Casino 5/5||
||AUD300 + 250 Spins||Play now|
|24.West Casino 4.7/5||
||AUD600 + 200 Spins||Play now|
|25. WallaceBet 4.7/5||
||150% up to AUD150||Play now|
|26. Casino Intense 4.5/5||
||AUD888 Bonus||Play now|
|27. Playzax Casino 4.8/5||
||100% up to AUD250||Play now|
Most Common Online Casino Complaint
The most common complaints are actually no complaints at all. That's because they are fraudulent cases where the player has tried some version of a scam at the casino and failed, so they come to people like us to get their money back or to pressure the casino to refund the money that they have won but do not deserve to relinquish.
We throw everything into this category, including multiple accounts, collusion, bonus sharing, fake documents, self-exclusion scams, you name it: anything where the player deliberately tries to trick the casino to gain an advantage. About 30% of the thousands of complaints we have received over the years fall into this category. Fraud is a huge part of online gambling and it doesn't look like it's going to change any time soon.
Submit Complaint Online Casino
The second most common type of complaints are, again, no complaints at all. In this case, they are complaints that simply cannot be dealt with because they have somehow been botched and the matter cannot proceed.
It may be that the player disappears after making the complaint, or that he fails to provide important information and is unwilling or available to resolve the issue, or that the matter is simply beyond the casino's reasonable efforts (“make sure the casino is nice to me” or something like that). Whatever the reasons, the bottom line is that these cases are DOA (“dead on arrival”) and nothing can reasonably be done to deal with them further. Again, this concerns (roughly) 30% of the total number of cases received.
Of the remaining approximately 40% of complaints received, we are dealing with legitimate, actionable cases that an arbitrator can sink his teeth into and (hopefully) yield meaningful results. Read on to find out what kind of complaints we are talking about.
Resolvable Complaint Online Casino
That 40% with legitimate business looks something like this, sorted from most to least common:
- Term Violations . By far the most common (legitimate) complaints. The bottom line is that the rules of the game apply and players simply have to read and comply with them. Failure to do so will cause irritation and frustration, not to mention lost money. And ignorance is not a legitimate excuse;
- Slow Payment/No Payment Problems . When the rogue casino delays or otherwise fails to make payments legitimately due to the player. The main issue here is putting the right pressure on the casino – it's usually just a matter of making it clear that they have to do the right thing or face the consequences – after all, the player just needs to be paid fairly;
- Casino Dirty Tricks (that are just plain dishonest) . Unfortunately, some blacklisted casinos are run by people with criminal intent who want to collect as much money as possible from players who almost never get redress. The best way to avoid such situations is to research the casino before handing over your money. Once they have your money, they are in charge;
- KYC issues . KYC means "Know Your Customer" and it generally applies to the process of requesting documents and verifying a player's identity, etc. The best way to avoid problems in this area is to give the casino what they ask for. Do not tamper with documents or you run a significant risk of being identified as a fraudster. New online casinos tend to be a bit paranoid in this area, so be patient: if you're an honest player, it's just possible to solve problems that arise with documents;
- Self-exclusion (SE) issues, self-exclusion . Unfortunately, SE is a work in progress for much of the industry in that the rules are being rewritten on a daily basis. Whatever SE services the casino offers, the bottom line is that a successful SE depends on the player's willingness to take responsibility for their actions. Be crystal clear that you want to exclude yourself, put it in writing, get the casino to acknowledge your request in writing, and stick to your intention to stop playing. Also be aware that the entire SE side of things is riddled with player fraud, so any issues you may run into in this area will be viewed with suspicion;
- Spelling Errors or Failures . Be aware that almost every honest casino has a term that says something like "not liable for technical errors or malfunctions". A reputable casino will take care of their players if something like this happens, but unfortunately most will just point to the terms and shake their heads. In the rare event that the error is widespread and enough players can prove it, the casino will issue reparations. Evidence pleases everyone;
- Connectivity Issues . See spelling errors or failures;
- Administrative Errors . Such cases are quite rare, but the blame is always on the player to prove that the casino was at fault.
Advice For Complaint Casino
There is another very important piece of advice we would like to pass on to you: when it comes to your complaint, document everything; really everything! When you send an e-mail in connection with your complaint, please keep a copy. If you can take screenshots to document your problem, take them immediately. If you have a conversation with the casino on the chat service, make sure you have a transcript. Evidence is your best friend in this case. Without proof, anyone can claim anything and, as it happens, they usually do.
Now, as promised, we still have to tell you where to complain about a casino. In the first instance you will have to do this at the casino itself. If you do not feel understood here or if you think that no one is listening to you here, you can always contact the authority that has issued the license to the casino . Some casinos also have an official complaints procedure where the complaint is submitted to a third party. You can clearly see this on the website.
Online Casino Complaints | Frequently Asked Questions
What can I do if the casino does not want to change my name?
Normally this is only possible if your name has also been changed in your passport.
Can I complain if the casino website keeps crashing?
We would advise you to check your internet connection first and only complain if you are sure that there is nothing wrong with this.
What does the licensing authority do with an online casino complaint?
They review the complaint and assess whether it is well-founded, if so, they take appropriate action.
Can I still make a complaint online casino after I have closed my account?
You should check this with the casino, because it depends on the casino.
Can I file a complaint online casino if I want to end my self-exclusion period earlier?
No, because unfortunately this is not possible anywhere.