Online slots are one of the most exciting and popular casino games you can find. Playing best slots is easy and even if you don't know every rule or possible winning combination of every game, the slot will tell you if you've won. Press the play button and indicate how much you want to bet per click. Read Hurolinan essential guide to help you choose the best casino slots with VISA and other fast payment methods.
Online Casino Slots & Slots 2023
||Get $10,000 or 5BTC + 180 Free Spins||Play now|
||Welcome Bonus €1200 + 120 Free Spins||Play now|
||Up to $4,000 Welcome Offer + 300 Free Spins||Play now|
||GET UP TO AUD 5000 BONUS||Play now|
||600% up to AUD1,000 + 100 Spins||Play now|
||150% up to AUD200||Play now|
||100% up to AUD1,000 + 100 Spins||Play now|
||150% up to AUD150||Play now|
||AUD700 + 200 Spins||Play now|
||AUD100 + 5% Cash Back + 100 Spins||Play now|
||100% up to AUD500 + 250 Spins||Play now|
||300% up to AUD2,000 + 200 Spins||Play now|
||400% up to AUD2,000 + 130 Spins||Play now|
||AUD6000 + 200 Spins||Play now|
||Up to AUD1200 + 150 Spins||Play now|
||222% up to AUD1,000||Play now|
||100% up to AUD250||Play now|
||AUD888 Bonus||Play now|
||100% up to AUD1000 + 100 Spins||Play now|
||150% up to AUD150||Play now|
||Bonus AUD1200||Play now|
||750% bonus up to AUD3000||Play now|
||Exclusive - 120% up to AUD150||Play now|
||250% bonus up to AUD1000||Play now|
||100% up to AUD1000||Play now|
||120% up to AUD200||Play now|
||400% bonus up to AUD1000||Play now|
||400% bonus up to AUD1200||Play now|
||150% up to AUD200 + 20 Spins||Play now|
||100% up to AUD1,000||target="_blank"> Play now|
||800% up to AUD3,000||Play now|
||AUD2500 + 10% Cash Back||Play now|
||300% up to AUD1,000||Play now|
||Exclusive - 120% up to AUD200||Play now|
||650% up to AUD5000||Play now|
Play Online Slots
Online slots have been around since the 1990s and have seen major evolutions, from the classic slot to the modern video slot. Another reason for its popularity is undoubtedly the free slots that you can find. Almost all online casinos give you the chance to spin on a slot machine for free before taking a gamble with real money. In addition, they also give you bonus money for all games. We discuss the main slot machine types here.
Types of slot machines
Slots come in all shapes and sizes. While they started out with 3 reels and a single payline, nowadays there are seemingly no limits to the range of games available. From traditional slot machines to the most innovative, cutting-edge games with thousands of paylines, exciting features and excellent graphics, you can play them all online. In the next section you will find an overview of all the different types of online slot machines that you can play on.
Online Slots VISA
Slots remain the number 1 hit at all online casinos. Most visitors are interested in the new slots or the most popular slot machines . There are many payment methods to use, but VISA remains the number 1 here. In terms of security and processing speed, they far exceed the competition. Nowadays they also have a good bonus in combination with the right casinos. We have prepared for you the best casinos with online slots VISA so that you only have to worry about choosing from the popular games.
A fruit machine or fruit slot is a classic type of slot machine. Slot machines are usually found in cafes and arcades in Australia and have more features than a traditional slot machine. Such slots can include gambling features, bonus routes and hi-lo cash ladders, meaning they require more player interaction than a classic slot. Other typical features include hold and nudge options.
When we talk about the classic slots in the online casino, we don't mean the old-fashioned bins of the 80s. They are the simple slots that you found in online casinos in the early 2000s. Usually they have 1 payline and 3 reels. But many online slots are also called classic slots because they mimic the style and simplicity of older slots (read more about 80 's slots and 90 's slots ).
Slots have a long history. From classic slots and fruit machines , old slots from Club 2000 to the modern progressive jackpots from NetEnt, the slot is one of the most diverse and popular casino games. Whether you play online, in an arcade or in a physical casino. Where everything used to be mechanical, today the entire gambling process has been digitized.
While physical slots used to only have fruit symbols and sevens, nowadays there are slots with incredibly different themes. Yet old games are still popular, both with collectors who buy them second-hand, and with casino players who still enjoy playing them. In this article we will let you know all about the history of different slots and how this game came about.
Slots Club 2000
Due to the great popularity of this game, game designer Simbat Entertainment has decided to also market an online slot. The game offers all the game features of the classic slot machine, but has one extra. You can play two games at the same time. This of course gives you double chances of winning. Here too you can win 200 times your bet and the whole thing looks almost the same online. Club 2000 slots featured 3 reels with a single payline, which is typical of old slots . You also found the typical fruit symbols that you find in most old slots. It was a physical slot full of cherries, grapes, melons, lemons, oranges, plums, strawberries and bubbles. But it also had some special symbols like stars, a four-leaf clover and the logo of the famous Club 2000 slots as scatter.
Where and when we should draw the line between classic slots and modern video slots is not clear. The development of old-fashioned, slow games to modern slots without Flash player such as Guns'n Roses from NetEnt, Vikings Saga from Yggdrasil or Book of Dead from Play'n Go has been gradual. After all, every year slots get better graphics, more animations, creative bonus games and other crazy game features. Nowadays there are even 3D slots so we will never know where the evolution ends.
Modern video slots; usually they have multiple paylines and 5 reels. You will find plenty of bonus features such as free spins and bonus games. In addition, they usually have a free play so that you can try the game for free.
Jackpot slots exist in modern and classic jackpot variants. A jackpot is a large amount of money that you can win as a prize. Several high stakes slots also have a progressive jackpot that can run into the millions. The highest amount ever won with a progressive jackpot is over 17 million euros!
243 way slots
243 ways slots replace the standard paylines with different ways to make winning symbol combinations. In such slots, winning combinations are created by placing the same symbols anywhere on adjacent reels, starting from the leftmost one. During each round, there are 243 ways to win, based on all possible symbol combinations. These games have 5 reels and 3 rows. You cannot adjust the number of ways to win when playing 243-way slots.
No deposit slot machines
No deposit slots bonuses can be found at online casinos. It allows you to play and win real money on slots without having to make a deposit. Such offers may consist of free play money or free spins. You can also play online slots for free at many casino sites without making a deposit.
No registration slots
At a casino without registration you can play free slots without having to create a player account. While many casino sites offer free demo slots, most casinos require you to sign up to play the free slots.
Bonus rounds are a big draw of slots. They are usually unlocked by spinning a certain combination of special symbols. Bonus features add to the thrill of playing slots as they can reward you with big cash prizes. The best online slots with bonus rounds are so popular with players due to the extra fun and involvement they add to the overall gaming experience.
Branded slots are licensed games based on TV shows, movies, celebrities and other pop culture themes. They have proved very popular with the players. These games feature authentically themed symbols and creative, exciting brand-related bonuses and features. Among the most popular branded slots you will find Game of Thrones, Guns N' Roses and Gladiator.
Bitcoin slots are quickly gaining popularity with players who appreciate the security and anonymity that comes with depositing with the cryptocurrency. Bitcoin is not widely accepted in slots. Still, more operators are starting to support the payment method. The top Bitcoin casinos have a wide variety of slots to choose from. The highest paying ones are those of the slot adventure type.
PayPal slots casinos allow you to play online for real money with the added layer of safety and security that the e-wallet provides. The best casino sites that accept PayPal have a rich and diverse selection of games. You can play video, 3D, progressive, classic and other types of slots with the added peace of mind that your financial information is protected.
Penny slots allow you to play a classic slot machine for just a penny per payline. Most slots offer adjustable coin values, so you can choose the bet that suits your budget. Many have multiple paylines, so in most cases it costs more than 1 cent per round to play with all betlines. You can play slots online for free on 1 cent.
High stakes slots
High stakes slots are suitable for high stakes players and experienced high rollers. Some high stakes slots have relatively high minimum bets. Others offer adjustable coin values that allow you to wager up to hundreds or thousands of Euros per round. Playing high stakes slots offers the opportunity to win big payouts.
Megaways is an invention of Australian software developer Big Time Gaming, which has received nothing but glowing player reviews since its launch in 2015. There are a number of different themes and styles that really make Megaways slots stand out. The games are a unique twist on traditional slots, with thousands of ways to win each round. These games contain a 'random reel modifier', which causes the number of symbols to change randomly during a round. This allows many different types of patterns and symbols to be displayed.
At first glance, slots using the Megaclusters mechanism are very similar to the standard cluster plays slot. In these standard cluster pay games you create a winning combination by getting a cluster of matching symbols. These clusters usually consist of symbols that appear next to each other vertically, horizontally and sometimes diagonally. The larger your cluster of matching symbols, the better the potential reward.
When a winning cluster is created, a 'reaction' takes place and the successful symbols are removed from the playing field. It's here that things are slightly different and have the potential to get a lot more exciting. Instead of being replaced by a single symbol falling down, each winning symbol is replaced by 4 smaller symbols. This offers even more possibilities to create an enlarged winning combination. If these new symbols land a win, more small symbols drop down from the top of the reels and the process repeats. The 'reactions' continue until no more new profits are formed. The format is super simple, but the shape-shifting game grid can make for some spectacular action.
The WowPot slots are inextricably linked to a particular panel of games. In general, the WowPot format jackpots are interrelated. Each time a player places a bet, a fraction of their bet is used to fund a community jackpot, also known as a pot.
The total of the WowPot jackpots can easily run high as thousands of players contribute to its supply. When playing this game format you will notice that the jackpot amount is always displayed above your screen. The essence of the mechanism consists of different types of jackpots that you can unlock once you start betting on one of the games of the format.
Drops & Wins slots
Drops and Wins slots are a fantastic opportunity to get cash bonuses when playing your favorite slot machine. They can appear at any time, in any casino, on all selected slots.
The Drop & Win promotions are of course the ones with the biggest jackpots. The bigger the jackpot, the higher the thrill. Daily, weekly or monthly recurring Drop & Wins are also great as you can plan ahead and know when to start playing to increase your chances of winning big jackpots.
Bonus Buy slots
Bonus Buy slots is a category of online slots that have a buy feature option. Every online slot here has a demo. You can simply pay a certain amount and, for example, immediately enter the free spins rounds. You can also play the bonus bet slots with slightly higher bets per round but higher chances of winning or getting the in-game bonuses.
How do you play slots?
If you like slots and you want to try them out for free, there are several fun ways to do so. Slots are by far the easiest games to play in an online casino. No skill is required. You just press the spin button and hope you get lucky with a winning combination. They come with a wide range of betting limits, many different themes and plenty of exciting and rewarding special features. Once you have chosen a slot to play, you can get started right away. You don't have to learn strategies or worry about complicated rules. Chances are you already know some of the best slot machines.
There are many casino games that require a strategy to optimize your chances of winning. But when it comes to slots, there is no real strategy that can help you. However, there are certain slots that are better than others. In the following sections you will find out everything you need to know about playing slots. You will learn about the basic rules, the types of symbols, and how to choose games that give you the best chances of winning. No download slots casinos even let you play without having to install any extra apps.
Basic rules and game structure
Regardless of whether you play one of the best online video slots or any other slots game, the goal remains the same – to create winning symbol combinations on paylines. When you make a winning combination, you receive a payout. Different symbols have different values, and in general you get a bigger payout the more matching symbols appear on a payline. The slot paytable shows a detailed breakdown of the payout for each symbol combination.
You can change the coin value and bet level to select the bet size you want to place per spin. You then just click on the spin button to play the game. You can select the autoplay option to play a certain number of spins in a row. Some games also have a quick spin option, which shortens the time it takes for the reels to spin, allowing you to play even faster. Free slots give you the chance to try out all the settings and options before you actually play.
There is no denying that slots are super easy to play. But if you're new to the games, there are some slots terms you may come across that you may not be familiar with. As a beginner, getting to know these is helpful to help you understand the game when you play. There are also some advanced slots concepts that more experienced players can take advantage of by brushing up on them. To make things easy for you, we have put together a list of slots definitions that you may come across when playing slots.
- 3 reel slots – a classic layout game consisting of 3 reels. Often has a single payline running through the center of the slot, but some 3-reel slots have multiple paylines.
- 5 reel slots – the most common layout for modern land and internet slots. The top 5-reel games can have different numbers of rows and paylines.
- 7-reel slots – another very popular type of multi-reel games in both online and brick-and-mortar casinos. Most of the best 7-reel games offer lots of paylines, bonus features and lots of winning opportunities.
- Action Slot – action describes all the play time a gambler has accumulated on a slot. It can refer to the number of bets placed, or the total amount of time spent playing.
- Annuity Winner – This refers to a slots jackpot that is paid out in installments over several years. There are some jackpots that pay out a fixed amount, but unfortunately in some cases a significant tax is added.
- Autoplay – or autospin is an option that allows players to select a number of autoplay spins. It will stop after the specified number of spins, or as soon as a bonus feature is triggered.
- AWP, or Amusements with Prizes, describes a category of slot machines that provide some level of interaction between the player and the machine. UK slot machines are an example of AWP.
- Bet amount – this is the total amount you bet on a round. It combines the coin size, the coin level and the number of paylines you bet on.
- Bet Max refers to the highest possible bet at the set coin size, ie with the highest bet level. Pressing the Bet Max button will spin the reels with the highest bet level on all paylines.
- Bet One – this option only bets one coin/credit per active payline per spin.
- Bonus round – occurs in many different video slots. They can sometimes trigger randomly, otherwise you will need to land a certain combination of bonus symbols to trigger the feature.
- Buy-a-Feature – some slots require you to wager above a certain amount to activate extra bonus features. In some cases you can place an extra bet to activate enhanced slot features.
- Buy-a-Pay – Buying a pay refers to placing a bet large enough to compete for the main prize. Some slots require your bet to be above a certain amount to award the biggest payouts.
- Carousel – this refers to a group of slots that are close together in brick and mortar casinos, often in a cluster.
- Cascading Reels – when you form a winning combination, the winning symbols disappear and make way for new symbols to fill their place. Thus, players can win in a single round.
- Certified slots have an RTP guaranteed by the casino at 98% – 100%.
- Click and Pick – a feature often used in bonus rounds. You are presented with a choice of icons, and you click on them to reveal a coin prize, multiplier, free spins or some other kind of special feature.
- Coins – Slots used to be played with real coins. Today, however, this is no longer common. Nevertheless, many slots allow you to bet with coins or credits.
- Coin levels – in addition to adjusting the coin size, or value, many slots offer the option to increase the number of coins wagered per payline. This is also called the bet level.
- Coin size – many slots allow you to choose the denomination of the coin. This can range from one cent to Euro'
- Demo – demos are free online slots that you can play just for fun. This allows you to try out a slot before you decide to play for real money.
- Free Spins are often triggered by scatter symbols and give a certain number of free spins. They can also be used to describe some type of online casino bonus offer for playing slots.
- Gamble Feature – a gamble feature gives you the chance to gamble any win for a chance to increase the payout. Most bonus features are usually 50/50 options, with the chance to double the payout.
- Hit Frequency – this refers to how often a slot pays out on average. It is closely related to variance. If a slot hits often, it will often give payouts, but they will be on the smaller side.
- Hold Percentage – a phrase that refers to the house edge. The hold percentage is the amount of all bets placed that are not returned in winnings, the opposite of the return to player percentage.
- One-Armed Bandit - a slang term for a slot machine. He refers to ancient slot machines that were operated by pulling a lever or arm to spin the reels.
- Payback Percentage – also referred to as return to player percentage or RTP, this figure indicates how much of all money wagered by a slot is paid out to players over time.
- Paylines – a payline is the line on which a payout is awarded when it contains a winning symbol combination. Most wins are paid from left to right on paylines.
- Paytable – the paytable lists the payouts for each different symbol combination. It will also include details of any special features, explaining how to activate them and what they entail.
- Progressive Jackpot – Progressive Jackpots build up to the top prize, with a portion of every wager on the game added to a prize pool until it is won. At that point, it resets to a predetermined level and begins to rebuild.
- Quick Spin – Also referred to as fast play, this option ensures the fastest possible pace of play by reducing the time it takes for the reels to spin and removing animations on wins.
- Random Number Generator (RNG) – a complex computer program that randomly selects the outcome of the slot spin from all possible outcomes. The RNG is used to ensure the integrity of the games and to check that the slots are not fixed.
- Reels – in older slots, the reels are the spinning drums that display the symbols. In modern slots, the reels are computer-generated, although they still give the impression of spinning, like traditional slots.
- Respin is a feature that offers another chance to win without placing a new bet.
- Slot tournament is a way to compete against other players. They are often timed events, with prizes for playing or winning the most during the tournament.
- Spin – the button used to play a single round on a slot with the selected bet size and activated paylines. The spin button replaces the lever used to play older slots.
- Symbols – the icons that appear on the reels and award payouts according to the paytable for completing winning combinations.
- Variance, also known as slot volatility, is a term that refers to a slot's level of risk and is used to describe how often a slot pays out and how big the winnings are.
Online Slots symbols
The variety of symbols on a slot machine differs from game to game. There are certain types of symbols that are common in slots, such as playing cards and fruits. Others are adapted to the theme of the game. But not only the appearance and design of the symbols vary, also their function. There is a series of special symbols that have specific functions. Some replace others, some activate special features, some increase your winnings. If you want to know what symbols you will find when playing online slots, free slots give you a taste of what to expect. Below you will find out more about all the different types of symbols that you will find in slots and how online slots work.
- Standard Symbol – you can see all standard symbols and their payouts on the slot's paytable. The more symbols that land on an enabled payline, the bigger the payout. Normally playing card symbols offer lower payouts. The higher value symbols are often designed to reflect the theme of the game.
- Scatter – scatter symbols can land in any position on the reels. Scatter payouts usually reward you with a payout multiplied by your total bet, unlike standard symbol payouts, which are only multiplied by your line bet. In many online slots, these symbols are the key to triggering free spins or bonus rounds.
- Multiplier – these symbols multiply a standard payout by a certain amount. A multiplier can be a standard symbol and increases the payout of a winning combo. Some wild symbols also act as multipliers and can increase the payout of any winning combination they fall into.
- Bonus Symbol – Bonus symbols are the key to unlocking bonus rounds. They often work similarly to scatters in that they don't all have to appear on the same payline to trigger the feature. Bonus symbols usually reflect the theme of the game.
- Free Spins symbol – while scatter symbols often trigger free spins on a slot, some games have an extra special symbol that can trigger the free spins feature. These must appear in a random position in some games, or on an active payline in others.
- Wilds – common in slots, wild symbols act as a joker and can substitute for other symbols to complete winning symbol combinations. In most cases, the wild symbol replaces all standard symbols, but not the bonus, free spins or scatter symbols.
- Sticky Wilds – this type of symbol is an improved version of the classic wild symbol. Sticky Wilds hold their position on the reels for a certain number of re-spins. This increases your chances of winning during the next re-spin(s).
- Stacked Wilds – a stacked wild is basically a series of wild symbols appearing in consecutive positions on a reel. Stacked wilds can appear as a larger symbol that can cover an entire reel, or they can take the form of numerous regular wild symbols in a row.
- Expanding Wilds – such symbols replace others, such as a standard wild symbol. However, the symbol expands as it lands in more places. They usually expand vertically to fill entire reels, and in some cases can expand horizontally across several rows.
- Cascading Wilds – when a wild symbol lands on a reel, it disappears, along with all other symbols in the winning combo, to make way for new symbols that come down from above and fill the space. The cascading wild feature therefore gives you the chance to get more wins on a single spin.
- Random Wilds – as the name suggests, these symbols can appear randomly during gameplay and replace standard symbols with wilds. Occasionally they appear in the base game, but they are more common in bonus rounds or free spins.
- Moving Wilds – also known as shifting wilds or walking wilds, moving wilds move across the reels once dropped. They usually move one position on each re-spin until they are completely off the reels. They increase your chances of consecutive wins on every re-spin.
- Added Wilds – added wilds are extra symbols that function as a substitute wild symbol. Added wilds are more common in bonus rounds or free spins than in the base game. They provide more opportunities to complete winning combinations.
- Contagious Wilds – here a wild symbol turns the symbols next to it into wilds. Contagious Wilds can appear vertically, horizontally and in some cases diagonally. They can turn a single symbol into a wild or they can turn multiple symbols into wilds.
Slot Variance: Check the volatility of your games
Slot variance, also known as slot volatility, is a term that describes how often you can expect to win when playing a slot. It is a relatively new concept that has become an important factor in the choice of slots for experienced players. While the RTP gives you an indication of the expected long-term profitability of a game, the variance indicates how often you will win and how big the payouts will be. The variance describes the risk level of a game and can have a major impact on the overall gaming experience. It can help you determine how to manage your bankroll as you play. Here you can learn more about the characteristics of low, medium and high variance slots.
- Low variance slots are low risk slots. While playing you will often find winning combinations, but the payouts will be relatively small. The benefit of the best low variance slots is that frequent wins help stretch your bankroll, giving you a lot of playtime for your money. They allow you to play for long periods of time without your bankroll fluctuating wildly.
- Medium variance slots are a good compromise between low and high variance slots. They offer a balance, with fairly frequent small wins, but also the opportunity to get bigger wins while playing. Often you will see such slots have a wide range of payouts based on the paytable and bonus features.
- High variance slots carry a higher level of risk, but they offer the potential for greater rewards. When you play on such slot machines, you will not often get winning combinations. However, when you win, the payouts will be big. You can see your bankroll drop significantly before you make a decent profit, so these are best for experienced players with a big budget and a lot of time.
How to win at slots? [Guide]
We've all been there – wondering how to win at slots and roaming the deep darkness of the internet. There are some popular myths, such as the hot and cold slots, but they simply don't hold up because of the random number generators. The RNG used by reputable casinos ensures that all spins are truly random, and not fixed in any way. That's why many well-known strategies for winning at slots just don't work. Slots are games of chance, where it comes down to luck whether you win or not. That said, there are some slots tips you can use to improve your overall gambling experience.
- Play with a casino bonus .
- Play reliable slots with the highest payouts.
- Determine the volatility of slots to estimate the risk.
- Choose a software provider you feel comfortable with.
- Try out slots for free.
- Play at recognized, trusted online casinos.
Always take advantage of free slots
While it is true that you cannot win real money playing free slots, you should not underestimate the value of demo slots. Playing free slots gives you a chance to check out the features and get a feel for whether you like the game before spending any money. Almost all slots are available in free mode, so you can try out the different types of slots and find the ones that suit you perfectly. You can try out the different options and settings, adjust the coin value and change the number of bet lines to fully prepare for real money play.
Play with no deposit free spins
Playing is fun, but in the online casino it is even more fun. Many casinos give free spins without a deposit . You can use it to test slots such as Starburst , while you also have a chance to win real money prizes.
Play with bonus
In addition to the free spins, you will also receive a welcome bonus at every decent casino that amounts to at least 100% of your deposit. That free money with no deposit bonus is another way to play with a slots bonus .
Why play on online slots sites?
Playing on the best slots websites reviewed by Hurolinan offers a number of benefits, including:
- An extensive selection of the top software providers such as NetEnt slots and Microgaming slots .
- Games from new, up and coming providers – modern online slots from BTG are a good example of this.
- A large selection of casino bonuses that increase your chances of winning.
- Secure, encrypted financial transactions.
- Portability; thanks to the mobile slots you can play anywhere on your phone or tablet.
- All of our featured slots sites are licensed and monitored by the Gambling Commission.
Mobile slots have really come to the fore with HTML5 technology. Thanks to HTML 5:
- Can game designers create multiplatform games that cross over from desktop to mobile without losing the features or game mechanics that make them special.
- The quality of the graphics, sound effects and gameplay remains perfect;
- In many cases, the slot game actually plays better on a mobile device than on the desktop computer.
- Mobile casino sites offer hundreds of slots to avid fans. Some of the older games that were originally designed just for desktop have now been upgraded for mobile gaming.
- For a larger selection of mobile friendly games, we recommend searching our slots sites dedicated to mobile slots and tablet slots !
Slots developers and software providers
The selection of slots you can play at online casinos varies from one operator to another. This is because casinos have the option of choosing their games from different software providers. The leading slots developers including Microgaming, Playtech and NetEnt create a diverse range of casino games. There are other developers, such as Quickspin and Leander, who specialize exclusively in making online slots games. There are also some software developers that originally made slots for land-based casinos and are now also developing online games, such as IGT. The top IGT slots aren't the only thing worth mentioning, so we've listed some of the biggest companies developing this type of casino software.
- Microgaming – One of the world's largest providers of online gambling software and games. Microgaming has created over 500 real money online slots and releases new slots every month.
- Playtech – Founded in 1999, Playtech is a leader in the online gambling industry. Playtech online slots contain around 200 titles, each beautifully crafted, with many jackpots and branded games included.
- NetEnt – The Swedish company is a leading developer of online casino games and software. Their slots are known for their exceptional graphics quality, high RTP and innovative features.
- Novomatic – The internationally successful gambling company was founded in Austria in 1980. Novomatic slots are extremely popular in both land-based and online casinos worldwide.
- iSoftBet – A London-based software developer that produces slots and other casino games, as well as game aggregation technology. Their slots include a range of branded games.
- Elk Studios – A Swedish game studio developing entertaining video slots with a mobile-first approach. Their slots feature a range of recurring original characters and feature crisp, sharp artwork.
- Quickspin – A Swedish game studio that exclusively develops online slots. They focus on innovative gameplay and many of their Quickspin slots are inspired by fairytale themes. The company was acquired by Playtech in 2016.
- Real Time Gaming – Also known as RTG. The developer has a wealth of experience in the online gambling industry as they have been operating since 1998. They boast a game selection of over 300 titles.
- IGT – One of the biggest names in casino game development for both land-based and online casinos IGT has adapted many of their popular land-based slots for online play, as well as creating original online slots.
- Ash Gaming – Founded in 2002, and a wholly owned subsidiary of Playtech since 2011, Ash Gaming specializes in the creation of popular slots with captivating themes and exceptional graphics.
- Betsoft – A leading developer of desktop and mobile slots and a state-of-the-art software platform. Betsoft games have a distinctly cinematic style, with 3D graphics, original themes and exciting in-game features.
- Leander Games – A small independent Argentinian company that specializes in creating high quality online video slots with impressive artwork and innovative concepts and features.
- NextGen Gaming – An experienced developer of slots for online and brick-and-mortar casinos worldwide. The company is part of the NYX Gaming Group and was acquired by Scientific Games in 2018.
- SG Digital – The online gaming sector of the Scientific Games Corporation. After several successful acquisitions and mergers, the company has grown into SG Interactive slots. The company has a rich portfolio of games from Bally, Barcrest, WMS and NYX Gaming.
- Genesis Gaming – The Las Vegas-based developer was founded in 2008. The world-class game designers have developed a portfolio of over 200 slots for land-based and online play.
- Thunderkick – Founded in 2012, the independent casino game provider develops unique high-quality slot machines and a Remote Gaming Server (RGS).
- Play'n GO – Founded in 2005, the Swedish game development studio specializes in creating detailed and innovative slots for the online market. In addition to the Play'n GO slots, the company is also known for developing a portfolio of other types of online games.
- Yggdrasil – A relatively new player in the industry, the Yggdrasil slots company was only founded in 2013. The company focuses on developing excellent games. Yggdrasil is known for the superior graphics quality of their slots and their mobile-first approach to game creation.
- Pragmatic Play – founded in 2015. PragmaticPlay is a major supplier of online gaming software to many trusted casino sites. Pragmatic has always specialized in online games such as the slots you will play online, but also bingo, live casino games, progressive jackpots, video poker and more.
- Rival – Founded in 2006, this game developer offers a portfolio of over 200 casino games. They are known for their iSlots, which have expanding storylines, creating a unique gaming experience.
- Aristocrat – The Aristocrat slots company is one of the largest developers of casino games for both online and brick-and-mortar casinos
- Realistic Games – The British software developer was founded in 2002 and focuses on creating top quality online games. They were one of the first developers to produce mobile-friendly HTML5 games and other casino games.
Frequently Asked Questions
Online slots are one of the most fun games you can find. They usually have nice bonus features and they have better graphics and animations than old fashioned slots. And we haven't even talked about the odds of winning. With online games you simply have a better chance of winning than with games in the classic casino, that has been mathematically proven! Have fun with our favorite slots or choose the best online casinos where you get free spins, welcome bonuses or other nice extras. Good luck!
How do I find the best casinos with online slots?
The most important thing to look for is the casino license . All casino websites must be licensed by an accredited body. In addition, it is a matter of personal taste. Find a casino with a large selection of slots in the library, and a theme that you like. Also look at the bonuses and casino promotions that the casino offers. Many casino sites have regular promotions that take you way beyond the welcome offer, and VIP schemes for loyal players.
Are slots really random?
In a word, yes. If you are playing at a licensed and regulated casino, the slots are controlled by the RNG and the casino cannot interfere with the game. This means there is no 'good' time of day to play, and the chances of hitting the jackpot don't increase or decrease the longer you play. It also means that the games are completely fair.
How can I win a progressive jackpot?
The chances of winning are pretty slim, but with such a big potential payout, it's hard to resist. Most progressive slots require you to place the maximum bet each round for a chance to win.
Which slot themes are available?
Almost anything you can imagine. There are many slots based on famous movie and TV franchises, for example. With many thousands of slots on the market, you are sure to find a slot that suits your taste.
Have the slot demo modes been sabotaged?
Not at all! Some people are suspicious that when a slot is in demo mode, the game has been manipulated to appear more favorable and thus encourage you to play it with your own money. In reality, the demo mode free slots are controlled by the RNG in exactly the same way as the real cash games. The experience is identical - except, of course, that you can't win money in demo mode.
What is the payout percentage of a slot machine?
Usually slots are programmed to pay out between 82% – 99% of all money wagered. This theoretical payout percentage is known as the RTP or Return to Player percentage. The RTP of a slot machine is usually stated in the game rules. Online casino slots with the best odds are those with a high RTP.
Are the slots manipulated?
Slots are not tampered with when you play at a reputable casino. Licensed casinos use a random number generator (RNG) to power their games and ensure that all results are fair and not false in any way. In addition, reputable casinos invite independent testing of their RNG and game payouts to verify their integrity.
How do slots pay out?
Slot machines are programmed to pay out a certain percentage of all money wagered on them. This payout percentage usually ranges from about 82% to 99%. For example, if a slot has a payout percentage (RTP) of 95%, for every AUD100 wagered on the game, AUD95 will be paid out to players as long-term winnings. Check out our best paying slots guide to find slots with the highest payouts.
What is the minimum deposit required to play at the top slots sites?
All slots casinos have different deposit requirements, which can also vary depending on the payment method chosen. In general, however, most online casinos require a minimum deposit of AUD20, although they may also accept a minimum deposit of AUD10 . For more information, we recommend reading the corresponding review and terms and conditions of each slot casino.