Welcome to the Hurolinan list of the best crypto casino bonus offers and rewards. On this page you will find a full range of all sign up, welcome bonus promotions from the most trusted and popular Bitcoin & cryptocurrency online casino sites.
Best Bitcoin Casino Bonuses 2023
|1. 0xBet Casino 4.4/5||
||15% Cash Back||Play now|
|2. FGFox Casino 4.9/5||
||100% up to AUD1000 + 100 Spins||Play now|
|3.Bitcoin Games 4.7/5||
||Up to 25% Cash Back||Play now|
|4. Bets.io Casino 4.4/5||
||100% up to 1BTC + 100 Spins||Play now|
|5. Slot Dreamer Casino 4.6/5||
||400% bonus up to AUD1200||Play now|
|6. Royal Oak Casino 4.4/5||
||100% up to AUD1,000||target="_blank"> Play now|
|7. Lady Linda Casino 4.6/5||
||300% up to AUD1,000||Play now|
|8. Dogs Fortune Casino 4.5/5||
||100% up to AUD1000||Play now|
|10. Justbit Casino 4.7/5||
||100% up to AUD300 + 40% Cashback + 30 Spins||Play now|
What is a Crypto Bonus Offer?
A crypto casino bonus is a reward offered to players for becoming or staying a member of a specific crypto bonus. Crypto bonuses come in many forms. We will discuss these forms later, but first we will discuss how the bonuses are paid out.
The main purpose of offering bonuses is to convince players to keep gambling . That's why bonuses are usually offered periodically, with each successive bonus offering something extra over the previous one. However, the sign up bonus is still the cornerstone of the crypto casino rewards. That is because the world of crypto casino sites is extremely competitive, with each casino trying to outperform the others and win over players.
How to Claim Bitcoin Casino Bonus?
While there are countless types of crypto bonuses, we will be looking at two major categories here. The first is about how to get sign-up bonuses, while the second focuses on how to get extra bonuses after registration.
Here is a step-by-step guide on how to claim Bitcoin casino sign- up bonuses.
- Go to the casino 's website and begin the sign-up process.
- Enter all data. Remember that in legal online casinos, players may be asked to verify their identity. Therefore, all information entered must be correct.
- Many casinos require a referral code to receive the bonus. So make sure to enter the code when prompted.
- Complete the registration process and complete all verification checks.
- Complete the bonus requirements (the requirements are listed in the next section).
- The bonus should now be accessible. While the bonus cannot be withdrawn unless certain conditions are met, it can be withdrawn immediately.
How can I claim further bonuses?
Once players have received the first welcome bonus, they can claim further bonuses. That's how you do it.
- Make sure the sign-up process is complete and the account is fully operational.
- Every casino has a page (usually accessible from the top bar or from the homepage) titled “Promotions”. Click on the page to view all available offers.
- Choose the option you want from the list of currently available promotions.
- Complete the requirements for the promotion and get the bonus.
- Don't forget to check back often as casinos regularly post new promotions.
Types of Crypto Casino Welcome Bonuses
When it comes to welcome bonuses, every casino has a slightly different approach. Here we outline what players can expect when they start at a new Bitcoin casino.
Deposit bonus (first, second, third etc.)
Deposit bonuses are by far the most common type of bonus offered by casinos. As the name suggests, these bonuses can be claimed after depositing a certain amount of cryptocurrency.
Deposit bonus usually works by matching the deposits by a certain percentage. This percentage is usually between 50-200%. For example, suppose there is a casino that offers a 100% match for the first deposit. This means that if a player deposits 1 BTC into their casino wallet, they will get an additional 1 BTC as a bonus.
In addition, deposit bonuses usually have a limit. For example, a casino may limit the bonus to 0.5 BTC for the first deposit. In the example from the previous paragraph, the player would only receive a bonus of 0.5 BTC, despite having deposited 1 BTC.
Deposit bonuses are also usually spread over multiple deposits. Casinos offer the welcome bonus through the first three or four deposits. The matching percentage and limit on each of the deposits may vary, so players should check the terms and conditions of the bonus before using a casino.
Finally, remember that if welcome bonuses are spread over multiple deposits, players are usually required to use the entire bonus from the previous deposit in order to qualify for the next bonus. This is just a trick to encourage players to keep playing.
No Deposit Bonus
No deposit bonuses are bonuses that can be claimed without having to deposit any coins into the casino wallet. No deposit bonuses are somewhat rare, but can still be found without much effort.
As players can expect, these bonuses are usually quite small and are intended to provide a taste of the action. They also come with many conditions. For example, users can use the no deposit bonus to gamble at the casino, but they will not be able to cash out their winnings unless they make a deposit themselves.
No deposit bonuses are rarely offered as a cash reward. Instead, they usually offer users free play time on one or more games. The most common no deposit bonuses are free spins, which are explained below.
In addition to deposit matching, free spins are the most commonly offered crypto bonuses. These bonuses allow players to try their luck on a select number of games on the platform.
For example, a casino may offer 200 free spins on slots as part of their welcome offer. This would mean that players can spin a slot machine 200 times without paying the fees.
All winnings that players achieve with the free spins are theirs to keep. However, there may be restrictions on withdrawing these winnings.
Usually, when free spins are offered as a no deposit bonus, winnings cannot be withdrawn without meeting certain requirements. When free spins are offered as part of a deposit bonus (this is rare), winnings can usually be withdrawn.
Bonus codes are the bread and butter of crypto casinos. In many cases it is not possible to receive the welcome bonus without using a bonus code upon registration.
Other times, welcome bonuses are accessible to anyone regardless of whether they have a bonus code or not. But even in this situation, bonus codes provide additional benefits.
Most casinos allow players to generate their own bonus code which can then be used to invite friends and family to the casino. This allows players to earn additional rewards, usually in the form of commissions on the house edge of the games played by their referrals.
Reload bonuses can be permanent. That means that the Bitcoin casino always gives you a bonus (for example 50% extra) on your top-up deposit. This is also mentioned in the Bitcoin casino reviews. Reload bonuses may also be offered on certain days and you will usually receive an email from the casino when this reload bonus applies.
Bitcoin casino bonus deals almost always have some requirements and restrictions to withdraw Bitcoin bonus money and winnings. The reason, of course, is the fact that casinos don't want to lose all their money to players who just use the deposit bonuses and leave. If you win with a casino no deposit bonus, you will probably have to clear the bonus through wagering. Still, the bonuses are a good way to boost your bankroll, even with the limitations. Always check the Bitcoin bonus requirements and wagering limits in our reviews so that you know how to take the most advantage of the bonuses.
All Bitcoin bonuses usually need to be wagered 40 times before the funds can be withdrawn. So if you received a 10 mBTC bonus, you will need to wager 40 x 10 mBTC = 400 mBTC before you can withdraw your winnings. All deposit and free money bonuses expire after some time, usually after 30 days. Also Bitcoin casino free spins winnings usually have to be wagered 35-40 or sometimes 45 times before you can withdraw any winnings.
Some of the best crypto casino bonuses can be played on all games a casino offers, but this is usually not the case. More often, bonus money can only be used on certain types of games, such as slots. Many casinos restrict the use of bonuses on live dealer games. There may also be specific games or software providers for which bonus money cannot be used.
Bonuses often do not last forever. Casinos may require players to meet a bonus's wagering requirements within a specified time, such as 30 or 60 days. This means players need to be strategic about how big of a bonus they claim, based on how much they think they can wager in the days or weeks after signing up at a new casino site.
Some casinos place limits on the amount players can win with bonus funds. While this sounds a bit underhanded, these limits are usually quite high. They are mainly intended to prevent players from winning a huge jackpot while wagering with bonus funds.
Restrictions on Payment Methods
Many of the best crypto casino bonuses are only available to players who deposit cryptocurrency. The crypto coins accepted for bonus deposits vary by casino, but most accept Bitcoin, Litecoin and Bitcoin Cash . Many also accept Ethereum. In addition, most casinos have minimum deposit requirements that players must meet in order to qualify for the bonus offer.
Top 5 Tips to Use Online Crypto Casino Bonuses
To get the most out of crypto bonuses, it helps to have a few tricks. Here are our top tips for playing with crypto casino bonuses.
- Look for no deposit bonuses. No deposit casino bonus offers are hard to come by, but they appear from time to time. The best Bitcoin casino with no deposit bonus lets players try out a casino without risking their own money.
- Play eligible games. Players must ensure that when claiming a bonus they adhere to games that count towards the wagering requirement. Most casinos only offer a limited time to meet the wagering requirement.
- Bet big. Bonus funds and free spins are use-it-or-lose-it in most cases. So it's worth betting big on a bonus rather than playing cautiously and potentially missing out on bonus money.
- Be strategic about reloading. Players can stretch their funds much further by being strategic about how and when they fund their account. Many casinos offer additional reload bonuses on specific days of the week.
- Loyalty pays off. While it can be tempting to claim casino bonuses at many different casinos, loyalty has its own rewards. Often returning players receive surprise bonuses and perks that can be worth a lot of money.
Crypto Casinos: Pros and Cons
Crypto casinos have their own list of pros and cons. Let's take a look at some of the most important compared to traditional fiat casinos.
- For people who own a lot of cryptocurrencies, depositing funds into their wallets is extremely easy.
- Since crypto casinos are somewhat newer than fiat casinos, the bonuses offered are often much larger.
- Since crypto currencies are much more anonymous than fiat currencies, crypto online casinos are ultimately much more private.
- Most crypto casinos offer deposits and withdrawals in multiple cryptocurrencies, allowing players to avoid the pain of converting the coins they already own.
- Most hybrid crypto betting sites also offer fiat currency as a payment method. This can be great for players who want to play but currently don't have access to their crypto wallets.
- The tax laws for cryptocurrency are different than for fiat currency. As such, profits may not be taxed (or may be taxed at a lower rate) in certain jurisdictions.
- Many crypto sites are new and thus may not be legit. We guide players on how to differentiate between legit and fake crypto casinos later on.
- While the bonuses offered at crypto casinos are huge, the terms and conditions to withdraw those bonuses are also quite strict.
- Many casinos operate in heavily regulated requirements, and may require players to disclose as much information about themselves as a standard fiat currency casino would.
Crypto Casino Games
Online casinos generally offer a lot of games to ensure there is something for everyone. Crypto betting sites are no different, some offering literally thousands of games.
However, some games are more popular than others, and most games with large player numbers come down to four categories. Let's see!
Live Casino Games
Live table games are the most common games played by more serious gamblers. There are many different variations of crypto live casino games , but most of them revolve around games that players traditionally find in a land-based casino. Live table games include everything from poker (from Texas Hold 'em to all the other popular varieties) to Blackjack (and everything in between).
These games usually combine a live dealer who deals the cards and ensures correct play with an interface that makes it easier to see what hand the player has been dealt and what options they have. For players looking to gamble their cryptocurrency on skill games, live table games are the best option. The games can be low or high stakes, allowing players to choose how much of their money they want to risk.
Bitcoin slots are perfect for players who just want to try their luck and don't want skill to be an important factor in the games they play. Slots on crypto casinos work exactly like on other casinos, except that the fees and the rewards are in crypto. In addition, most of the free spin bonuses offered by casinos are usually used on slots or other games of a similar nature.
Crash, Dice & More
As mentioned earlier, crypto casinos usually have thousands of games for players to try. While that doesn't mean every game is good (or even worth a try), it does mean that there are countless types of games that players can try to win money with.
Crypto websites offer many different games, including Crash and Dice. Many of the games are traditional games that players would expect to find in a traditional casino, while others are based on completely new concepts that involve varying degrees of luck and skill.
Sports and eSports
Unfortunately, betting on sports and esports is not too common in crypto casinos. This is due to the higher regulatory requirements that many Bitcoin casinos cannot meet. Still, there are a few casinos that allow players to bet on sports and esports matches with cryptocurrency. Players can bet on everything from matches that are currently happening (with live odds) to bets on matches before they start. Certain casinos also allow players to bet directly on their national teams.
Crypto gambling seems like a gray area for many gamblers, and it can be difficult to know which casinos are safe. Here are a few things to keep in mind before signing up at a casino.
It can be difficult to know if a casino is legit. Players should pay attention to the following before deciding to use a casino:
- Check online reviews to make sure the casino doesn't have many negative reviews. A few negative reviews are guaranteed, but there must be an equal number of positive reviews to offset them.
- Make sure that the bonuses offered are not excessive. If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.
- Look for inconsistencies on the website. Fake websites usually have obvious signs (such as typos) that are common among other scammers.
Crypto Casino Licenses
Another good way to distinguish between legit and fake crypto casinos is to look at and check the gambling license. It is necessary for any gambling operation to obtain a gambling license to access game providers and accept withdrawals. It can also help to check the country of origin of the license. For example, a license from the US or the European Union carries much more weight than a license from a small island in the Caribbean.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which crypto casino has the largest welcome bonus?
Bets.io has one of the largest welcome bonuses of all casinos in 2023. New players can earn 100% bonus up to 1 BTC.
Is there a free Bitcoin casino with no deposit limit?
There are currently no Bitcoin online casinos that offer no deposit bonuses and no wagering limit. Few casinos offer an anonymous Bitcoin casino no deposit bonus and most have wagering limits.
Which Bitcoin casinos have no deposit bonuses?
None of the Bitcoin casinos we reviewed have no deposit bonuses.
Are crypto casinos safe to gamble?
Yes, Bitcoin casinos are safe to play if they are licensed. You should check this before registering, as the license is a crucial point in gambling – it means the casino has been reviewed, has provably fair games, and most importantly – the players are always protected.