Casino game Crazy Time can be briefly described as an extended form of Big Six. It adds random multipliers and four tiers represent independent online casino games that the player will play when the initial spin stops in the tier for that game. CrazyTime casino version is played approximately once a minute 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, by the cheerful and energetic online live casino dealers at Evolution Gaming.
Online Casino Crazy Time 2023
|TOP Bitstarz casino 5/5||
||Get $10,000 or 5BTC + 180 Free Spins||Play now|
|TOP Ricky Casino 5/5||
||Welcome Bonus €1200 + 120 Free Spins||Play now|
|TOP Lucky Dreams Casino 5/5||
||Up to $4,000 Welcome Offer + 300 Free Spins||Play now|
|TOP Casinonic Casino 5/5||
||GET UP TO AUD 5000 BONUS||Play now|
|1. SpaceWin Casino 4.8/5||
||600% up to AUD1,000 + 100 Spins||Play now|
|2. BonusBet Casino 5/5||
||150% up to AUD200||Play now|
|3. Wizebets Casino 5/5||
||100% up to AUD1,000 + 100 Spins||Play now|
|4. BetsAmigo 4.9/5||
||150% up to AUD150||Play now|
|5. Unislots Casino 5/5||
||AUD700 + 200 Spins||Play now|
|6. Moi Casino 5/5||
||200% up to AUD200 + 10% Cashback||Play now|
|7. PlayBoom Casino 5/5||
||100% up to AUD500 + 250 Spins||Play now|
|8. Qbet Casino 5/5||
||AUD100 + 5% Cash Back + 100 Spins||Play now|
|9. Casiwave Casino 4.8/5||
||800% up to AUD7500 + 800 Spins||Play now|
|10. Justbit Casino 4.7/5||
||100% up to AUD300 + 40% Cashback + 30 Spins||Play now|
|11.Pino Casino 4.8/5||
||AUD500 Bonus + 20% Cashback + 150 Spins||Play now|
|12. One Step Casino 5/5||
||150% up to AUD200 + 20 Spins||Play now|
|13. Time2spin Casino 4.4/5||
||200% up to AUD1000 + 200 Spins||Play now|
|14. Gxmble Casino 4.8/5||
|15. Betstro Casino 4.9/5||
||100% up to AUD200||Play now|
|16. iWinFortune Casino 4.5/5||
||300% up to AUD2,000 + 200 Spins||Play now|
|17. Lucky Wins Casino 4.6/5||
||AUD6000 + 200 Spins||Play now|
|18.Cazino Stars 4.8/5||
||Up to AUD1200 + 150 Spins||Play now|
|19. Rouge Casino 4.6/5||
||400% up to AUD2,000 + 130 Spins||Play now|
|20. Players Club VIP 4.8/5||
||222% up to AUD1,000||Play now|
|21.FGFox Casino 4.9/5||
||100% up to AUD1000 + 100 Spins||Play now|
|22. Bruce Pokies 4.9/5||
||Up to AUD2,000||Play now|
|23.Bruno Casino 5/5||
||AUD300 + 250 Spins||Play now|
|24.West Casino 4.7/5||
||AUD600 + 200 Spins||Play now|
|25. WallaceBet 4.7/5||
||150% up to AUD150||Play now|
|26. Casino Intense 4.5/5||
||AUD888 Bonus||Play now|
|27. Playzax Casino 4.8/5||
||100% up to AUD250||Play now|
Crazy Time Game Rules
Sit back and pay attention, because the Crazy Time rules are quite complex. The basic game is played on a vertical wheel with 54 squares. The player can bet on where the wheel will stop. After the bet has been completed, the “Top Slot” will spin. The left of the two reels will stop first on one of eight possible bets. Then the right wheel will usually stop on a multiplier.
If the wheel stops on the same bet chosen by the Top Slot, the win for that bet is multiplied by the multiplier on the right reel. If the right reel stops between the multipliers, no prize will be multiplied. For example, the game could choose Pachinko and 5X. This would mean that if the outcome of the spin lands on Pachinko, the Pachinko game win will be multiplied by 5.
All winnings are on a “to one” basis. Bets on 1, 2, 5, and 10 pay the same odds. For example, a winning bet on 5 will pay 5 to 1. If the wheel stops on Crazy Coin Flip , Pachinko, Cash Hunt, or Crazy Time, that game will be played. Any bet on that disc will be eligible to play the game and will pay out according to the outcome and any Top Slot multiplier earned.
- Cash Hunt : This is a simple casino bonus with 108 symbols and a win behind each symbol. The player may choose any symbol. At the end of the bonus, the winnings behind the chosen symbols are revealed.
- Coin Flip : Two wins are randomly assigned to either side of a coin. One side has a win from 2 to 5 and the other from 7 to 100. The coin is flipped and determines the player's win.
- Pachinko : This is played on a Plinko board with 16 possible prizes or multipliers on the bottom. If the puck lands on a multiplier, all fixed wins are doubled and the puck is rolled again. In the end, the puck will land in a predetermined profit, which is what winning Pachinko bets will pay.
- Crazy Time : This is both the name of the game itself and a particular bonus round . This bonus round is the most extensive and takes the most time to play. It is played on a prize wheel with three stoppers, from which the player can choose. The player wins the prize from the box where the prize wheel stops on the chosen stop. There are also multipliers on the wheel, which will double or triple all established wins and the wheel will spin again.
Both the Pachinko and CrazyTime bonuses can theoretically go on indefinitely with doubles and triples resulting in huge prizes. While this rule will probably never need to be applied, there is a maximum win of AUD20,000 for both casino games .
Pachinko Bonus Rules
The following are more detailed rules for the Pachinko Bonus.
- The game is played on a pegged pachinko/plinko board with 16 squares at the bottom.
- Each box at the bottom is associated with a multiplier or a “Double”.
- A checker falls from the top at a random place at the bottom of the board.
- If the disc lands on a fixed prize, the player wins that prize.
- Winnings are on a “to one” basis.
- If the disc lands on Double, then all fixed prizes are doubled and the disc is dropped again.
- The game can double an unlimited number of times.
- The max win is set at 20,000 to 1.
The bonus has a prize wheel with 64 slots. There are at least three different prize wheels that the game can choose at random. The player chooses from three stoppers on the wheel — green, blue, and yellow. The casino player wins the prize on the color of their stopper when the wheel stops. If a stopper lands on “double” or “triple” on the wheel, the wheel is re-spinned with all prizes doubled or tripled for that color only.
For example, if the blue-only stopper lands on “double”, then only players who chose the blue stopper will see a doubling of the prize won. Players who choose green or yellow will be paid according to where the respective stoppers land, with no doubling and then the wheel will be re-spinned to see only the blue win appear. Re-spins can lead to more re-spins and this can go on indefinitely. In theory that is, because in practice this will not be too bad. The max win is also set at AUD20,000 per round.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I win real money?
Yes, this is very possible when you play for real money.
Is it possible to try CrazyTime for free first?
Unfortunately, this is not the case with live casino games .
What is the highest possible win of a round?
This is set at AUD20,000 per round.
Which bonus round do I have the best chance of winning?
This is the Coin Flip, which occurs most often on the wheel.
What is the RTP?
This varies between 94.41% and 96.08%