To play for real money at an online casino without DigiD , you must create an account. Once you have chosen a no DigiD gambling site that you like, the next step is to register. Registering at an Australian online casino takes no more than 5 minutes. The main reason for an account is that you and the casino operator keep a good overview of your credit and played rounds. Find all the best casinos without Digi D below!
Play In Online Casino Without DigiD 2023
||Get $10,000 or 5BTC + 180 Free Spins||Play now|
||Welcome Bonus €1200 + 120 Free Spins||Play now|
||Up to $4,000 Welcome Offer + 300 Free Spins||Play now|
||GET UP TO AUD 5000 BONUS||Play now|
||600% up to AUD1,000 + 100 Spins||Play now|
||150% up to AUD200||Play now|
||100% up to AUD1,000 + 100 Spins||Play now|
||150% up to AUD150||Play now|
||AUD700 + 200 Spins||Play now|
||200% up to AUD200 + 10% Cashback||Play now|
||100% up to AUD500 + 250 Spins||Play now|
||AUD100 + 5% Cash Back + 100 Spins||Play now|
||800% up to AUD7500 + 800 Spins||Play now|
||100% up to AUD300 + 40% Cashback + 30 Spins||Play now|
||AUD500 Bonus + 20% Cashback + 150 Spins||Play now|
||150% up to AUD200 + 20 Spins||Play now|
||200% up to AUD1000 + 200 Spins||Play now|
||100% up to AUD200||Play now|
||300% up to AUD2,000 + 200 Spins||Play now|
||AUD6000 + 200 Spins||Play now|
||Up to AUD1200 + 150 Spins||Play now|
||400% up to AUD2,000 + 130 Spins||Play now|
||222% up to AUD1,000||Play now|
||100% up to AUD1000 + 100 Spins||Play now|
||Up to AUD2,000||Play now|
||AUD300 + 250 Spins||Play now|
||AUD600 + 200 Spins||Play now|
||150% up to AUD150||Play now|
||AUD888 Bonus||Play now|
||100% up to AUD250||Play now|
What is DigiD?
DigiD is a means of identifying you when you access online services in Australia. This allows you to securely access and use these services. You can also use DigiD if you are outside Australia and to log in to organizations in other European countries. Previously this was not the case, as it was set up purely as Australia's system. IDIN was then set up for logging in to non-government websites. Nowadays, however, you can do much more with DigiD, such as logging in to online casinos.
To open an account at casinos without a DigiD, you need to provide some personal information. Things that are asked are your name, age, a means of identification and sometimes a photo. But before that happens you have to go through a number of steps.
Register at Foreign Online Casino
Step 1: Choosing a Casino
Let's be honest. You can choose from the first banner ad you see or blindly select one of hundreds of different online casinos without DigiD from your region. However, taking the time to choose the foreign online casino that fits exactly what you want out of it is an important factor that contributes positively to your overall gaming pleasure.
Step 2: Choose a Play Method
Before you become a member of a casino website without a DigiD, you will of course want to know in which ways you can access the games. This doesn't mean that the playing method you choose will be the only one you end up using, but it would be annoying to start playing from your PC only to find out that the site doesn't offer mobile games. Although that no longer happens nowadays with no DigiD casinos.
Step 3: The Registration Process
Okay, now you have chosen a gambling site without a DigiD and found that they offer all the ways you want to access the games. It's time to register for an account!
Most sites will have a large registration button somewhere on the home page and that's where you should start. This will take you to a page where you need to enter information about yourself. Here you fill in your name, contact details and the like. If for some reason you do not want to share your email address with the casino, you can of course create a separate address. Please make sure that the personal data you enter is correct. Otherwise you will not be able to withdraw money.
You'll also need to enter more personal information here, such as your date of birth – take this part seriously, as the site often asks you to confirm that kind of information if you ever lose your password. Finally, you may be asked to enter and confirm your mobile number in order to join the site. We don't really like this step because it seems like you are giving the casino too much information at once. We recommend sites that skip this step or that offer verification by email address. If you agree with this, then we recommend that you find a site that does not require you to provide your mobile number.
The last step of the registration process is choosing a username and password. In some casinos this is the first step. When setting up, keep in mind that your username probably can't be changed. This is where funny names often recur and generate feelings of regret, especially if you join a site that offers multi-player games. Take a deep breath, pick a name you feel comfortable with, and choose a password that's hard but you'll remember.
Step 4: Testing the Games
The great thing about online casinos and something that makes them very different from a brick and mortar casino is that you can try out the games without having to make a deposit. Not all casinos offer free versions of their games, but most do, so you can take a look around the casino and learn about the quality of the games before you decide to make a deposit. Some sites will give you fictitious credit to use on the free games and when you're done with that you can refresh your screen to get this credit credited again. This makes it an excellent way to check out a site before you decide to break into your wallet.
Step 5: Make a Deposit
Okay, now you have reached the final point of the registration process – the deposit. The first deposits are usually the deposits that a gambling site without Digi D needs most to win you over, so this is where the research pays off. When you make a first deposit, you want to look for the best possible bonuses available. These can come in the form of free spins, free bets, or large amounts of bonus funds deposited into your account. However, there are differences between the bonuses and the way the sites manage them. We have dedicated an entire page to casino bonuses, and we strongly recommend that you read this page to get started with some knowledge.
Pros and cons
The DigiD system is very handy and is of course designed to make life easier for Australians. But nothing in life comes without disadvantages and unfortunately that also applies to DigiD. That is why we have listed the most important advantages and disadvantages of online casinos without a DigiD, so that you can form your own opinion.
- A casino without DigiD offers much more bonuses: Australian casinos are somewhat limited when it comes to bonuses, because the government wants to limit them as much as possible under the guise of “too many bonuses can lead to addiction”. This casino does not have to worry about this and can put together a bonus program itself. This also includes a possible loyalty program.
- If you don't have to deal with CRUKS: every online casino with an Australian license is affiliated with CRUKS. So if you are registered with the CRUKS, you can no longer go to any of these casinos until the period has expired. You do not have to deal with this in a casino without CRUKS / Digi D. If you exclude yourself from such a casino and regret it later, you can easily go to another casino. Just be sure to only do this if there is no risk of addiction.
- Casinos offer a lot more games and game types: you may have noticed that Australian online casinos often offer games from no more than 12 or 15 different providers. In foreign casinos, however, this can be up to 70. It is therefore logical that these casinos also offer many more games and therefore you can enjoy much more in the casino.
- You do not have to set a limit to play: if you want to play in a casino with DigiD, you must set a self-selected limit before you can make a deposit. Once you reach this limit, it is no longer possible to continue playing until the specified period is over. In a casino with no limit , this does not exist. The casino sets its own limits and these are usually quite high. Even high rollers can handle this well.
- The government does not know what you do in an international casino : if you register using DigiD, the government can see everything you do. Of course, no one will look at this without cause, but it is possible. However, if you play in an EU online casino , the government has no way of finding out exactly what you are doing there. In fact, it'll be hard to figure out you're playing there at all.
- With DigiD you no longer need to have your account verified: if you log in using DigiD, the casino will receive your identity and age. This is then immediately verified because it cannot be tampered with.
- A casino with DigiD has been approved by the Australian government and is therefore safe: if you play in a Maltese casino or British gambling site, you do not have to worry about the reliability of the casino. Still, it's always better to keep it close to home and play at an Australian licensed casino.
Once you have selected the casino bonus you want to take advantage of, you need to enter the bonus code in the appropriate place on the deposit page. This code can be found in the details of the promotion and if you do not enter it, you will probably not receive the bonus.
The deposit is made on the casino's payment page and here you can choose from the options available in your region. Sometimes the deposit method requires you to create a separate account with the method, which may sound annoying, but this is only for your safety. Once you've chosen your deposit method, choose the amount you want to deposit, and that's it! You will see your balance grow with your deposit and any promotional balance from the bonus you have claimed.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I have to register in a gambling site without a DigiD?
Yes, unfortunately that is mandatory.
Is a casino site without DigiD safe?
If it is a licensed casino, yes.
Do I receive bonuses?
Normally yes, but these differ per casino.
Can I access this casino from mobile devices?
Yes, the casinos without DigiD are accessible from all devices.
Can I not find a DigiD gambling site in my country?
Chances are, there are more casinos without DigiD than with DigiD.