Little is better than receiving a casino bonus, especially when it comes to a casino cashback bonus . Just like the online casinos and casino games, there are also bonuses in all shapes and sizes. Although the cashback is less well known than the other bonuses, it is just as interesting. Read on to find out if cash back is the case for you!
Online Casinos with Cashback Bonuses 2023
||Get $10,000 or 5BTC + 180 Free Spins||Play now|
||Welcome Bonus €1200 + 120 Free Spins||Play now|
||Up to $4,000 Welcome Offer + 300 Free Spins||Play now|
||GET UP TO AUD 5000 BONUS||Play now|
||600% up to AUD1,000 + 100 Spins||Play now|
||150% up to AUD200||Play now|
||100% up to AUD1,000 + 100 Spins||Play now|
||150% up to AUD150||Play now|
||AUD700 + 200 Spins||Play now|
||200% up to AUD200 + 10% Cashback||Play now|
||100% up to AUD500 + 250 Spins||Play now|
||AUD100 + 5% Cash Back + 100 Spins||Play now|
||800% up to AUD7500 + 800 Spins||Play now|
||100% up to AUD300 + 40% Cashback + 30 Spins||Play now|
||AUD500 Bonus + 20% Cashback + 150 Spins||Play now|
||150% up to AUD200 + 20 Spins||Play now|
||200% up to AUD1000 + 200 Spins||Play now|
||100% up to AUD200||Play now|
||300% up to AUD2,000 + 200 Spins||Play now|
||AUD6000 + 200 Spins||Play now|
||Up to AUD1200 + 150 Spins||Play now|
||400% up to AUD2,000 + 130 Spins||Play now|
||222% up to AUD1,000||Play now|
||100% up to AUD1000 + 100 Spins||Play now|
||Up to AUD2,000||Play now|
||AUD300 + 250 Spins||Play now|
||AUD600 + 200 Spins||Play now|
||150% up to AUD150||Play now|
||AUD888 Bonus||Play now|
||100% up to AUD250||Play now|
What is a cashback bonus?
A cashback (loosely translated: cash back) bonus is a casino bonus that is slightly different from all the others. You don't have to deposit anything for it. Well, in fact, of course, because if you don't lose anything, you can't get anything back. This bonus is about all the losses you have suffered over a certain period. You get a certain percentage of this back. Normally the percentage is around 20% and has a limit of AUD200 to AUD2,000.
At some online casinos you get a percentage back of your deposit from the previous day. For instance:
- The online casino gives 20% daily cashback on net losses on slot games;
- You lose AUD100 on Starburst for example
- The next day you will receive AUD20 of your money back on your losses
The cashback is always paid out in the form of a sticky bonus. This means that you cannot pay out the returned money immediately, but must first meet the wagering requirements.
How do you claim a cashback bonus?
Below we explain step by step how claiming a cashback bonus works exactly. By way of illustration, the images therefore show the different steps of the process.
- Choose a cashback type. You can choose between cashback bonuses on your previous deposit, net lost money, high roller, or time-bound. However, most providers use a refund on net lost money.
- Use a casino top list. Our top list gives a handy overview of cashback casinos with the best offer, click on 'Play Now' and you will be automatically redirected to the casino.
- Understand the terms. Before making a decision, it is always good to read the terms and conditions. Things you should pay particular attention to are minimum loss or deposit requirements, maximum and minimum cashout, and the wagering requirements.
- Create an account. Choose a cashback casino from our top list and then click play now. Arriving at the online casino click on “Create Account” and follow the steps indicated.
Pros and cons
Cashback bonuses are not very interesting for low-spending players. Usually there is a minimum loss requirement which is around AUD100. But for players who spend more and for VIP players, the cashback bonus is a great opportunity to soften some losses.
A big advantage is that you can use a cashback bonus several times and it is less complicated in practice compared to other casino bonuses. In addition, it is also good to know that you can use the cashback money on all casino games.
- Can be used several times.
- Return of part of the net loss.
- Wagering Conditions.
- Minimum loss conditions.
What to watch out for?
A cashback is when the casino gives you back a portion in the form of a percentage of your net lost money. But how does it work and what should you pay attention to?
- Percentages: A casino cashback bonus of, for example, 25% means that you will receive a maximum of 25% back on losses incurred.
- Expiry date: The money received usually has an expiration date that is between 1-7 days.
- Game tied: The returned loss is not always across all games, often the game is tied. For example, that you only receive the cashback on losses on specific slot games (a bit similar to free spins on registration).
- Maximum and minimum cashout: Casinos often pay out a minimum of AUD100 and a maximum of AUD2,000 in cashback bonuses per player per day.
- Wagering conditions: The bonus amount comes in the form of a stick bonus. Which means you have to wager the amount before you can request a payout.
Different types of cash back bonuses
Cashback bonuses can be divided into different categories, each type has its advantages and disadvantages. It is important to understand what type of cashback promotion is best for you. Below we explain which categories best suit a certain type of player and give you an example casino:
Highroller and VIP bonuses
Players labeled as VIP by the casino are usually eligible for a VIP cashback bonus. In this case, the player will receive a percentage of lost money back, which can be daily, weekly or monthly losses. The amount of the cashback bonus usually depends on the VIP status of the player at the casino. VIP offers usually have a higher percentage and cash limit compared to regular bonus offers. A casino reload bonus is also generally very popular with VIP players.
Often a minimum loss in the set period is required before you are entitled to the big bonus . This ensures that the cashback bonus is often seen as a bonus for high rollers . You often see this bonus in the VIP programs .
Lost money bonus
In this case, the player gets a percentage back on his or her real money gambling losses. This can be about money lost on a certain type of game, for example, or about a total amount lost. Usually you have to lose at least AUD100 to qualify and online casinos pay out a maximum of AUD2000 per month in cashback bonus in most cases. Cash back on lost money is usually paid weekly or monthly, but in some cases also daily.
Cash back on deposit
This kind of cashback bonus is less common, but it works as follows: you make a deposit and the next day you receive a percentage of your deposit amount back. For example: you deposit AUD100 and the casino gives you a 20% bonus. This means that you receive AUD20 the next day. Actually better than a no deposit free bonus, right?
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I use the cashback bonus credit on all games?
Yes, that's possible. This credit can be used on all casino games, just like all other bonus credits. Unless of course stated otherwise.
Do I have to wager my bonus?
This is only necessary if there is a wagering requirement, which is not always the case. Check with the casino to be sure.
Do VISA online casinos offer cashback bonuses?
Yes, VISA casino sites often offer lucrative cashback bonuses. If you are looking for an offer of this type, we recommend that you take a look at our list of casinos with VISA bonus .
Do high rollers get higher cashback percentages?
In some casinos yes, but this is not always the case. Often the percentages are the same for everyone.
Can I withdraw a cash back immediately?
This is possible, provided there are no wagering requirements . If in doubt, ask customer service whether this is the case.
Can I also receive a cashback if I have won?
Unfortunately not. This slot bonus only applies to losses. Although you don't really need a bonus if you have already won.