Skrill is part of the so-called Paysafe Group, an internationally recognized British payment processing company. Skrill casino was founded in the 1990s as Moneybookers, making it the first e-wallet ever. Skrill has since grown into an above-average popular e-wallet. And the great thing is that there is no shortage of Skrill online casinos, so plenty of choice.
Skrill Online Casinos 2023 Alternatives
Casino with Skrill is unfortunately closed to players in your location. Below we have therefore listed the best Skrill alternatives, which are also very reliable!
||Get $10,000 or 5BTC + 180 Free Spins||Play now|
||Welcome Bonus €1200 + 120 Free Spins||Play now|
||Up to $4,000 Welcome Offer + 300 Free Spins||Play now|
||GET UP TO AUD 5000 BONUS||Play now|
||600% up to AUD1,000 + 100 Spins||Play now|
||150% up to AUD200||Play now|
||100% up to AUD1,000 + 100 Spins||Play now|
||150% up to AUD150||Play now|
||AUD700 + 200 Spins||Play now|
||AUD100 + 5% Cash Back + 100 Spins||Play now|
||100% up to AUD500 + 250 Spins||Play now|
||300% up to AUD2,000 + 200 Spins||Play now|
||400% up to AUD2,000 + 130 Spins||Play now|
||AUD6000 + 200 Spins||Play now|
||Up to AUD1200 + 150 Spins||Play now|
||222% up to AUD1,000||Play now|
||100% up to AUD250||Play now|
||AUD888 Bonus||Play now|
||100% up to AUD1000 + 100 Spins||Play now|
||150% up to AUD150||Play now|
||Bonus AUD1200||Play now|
||750% bonus up to AUD3000||Play now|
||Exclusive - 120% up to AUD150||Play now|
||250% bonus up to AUD1000||Play now|
||100% up to AUD1000||Play now|
||120% up to AUD200||Play now|
||400% bonus up to AUD1000||Play now|
||400% bonus up to AUD1200||Play now|
||150% up to AUD200 + 20 Spins||Play now|
||100% up to AUD1,000||target="_blank"> Play now|
||800% up to AUD3,000||Play now|
||AUD2500 + 10% Cash Back||Play now|
||300% up to AUD1,000||Play now|
||Exclusive - 120% up to AUD200||Play now|
||650% up to AUD5000||Play now|
How do you deposit at a Skrill online casino?
Depositing via an E-wallet such as Skrill at an online casino requires some preparation. In addition, it is also possible to request a Skrill card and use it for deposits.
- Create a Skrill account. You can create an account via Skrill.com. Please note that the website is not available in Dutch, so you will have to register in English. It is also important that you use real details as the account verification requires a copy of your ID card and an invoice with your name and address on it.
- Fund your Skrill account. Once you are done setting up your account you can fund your Skrill account via bank transfer, Paysafecard, Neteller, Visa, MasterCard or Trustly. It is also possible for other Skrill users to transfer money from their account to your account.
- Choose a Skrill betting site. Use our top list to find the best Skrill casino. Please note that most Skrill betting sites do not offer a deposit bonus. Registering at an online casino takes 1-2 minutes and is an easy process. Make sure you use the same data as your Skrill data.
- Make a deposit. Once a Skrill online casino account has been created you can navigate to the deposit page. You can usually find this page on the left or top right of your screen under the name “Deposit” or “Deposit”. Choose Skrill as the payment option and follow the steps indicated. A deposit takes about 1 minute.
Control Your Expenses
Imagine your wallet, which often contains two things: debit cards and cash. Although you now use the debit card for just about every transaction, you certainly do that for larger expenses. Smaller quantities are paid in cash. It works the same way with an e-wallet. Your e-wallet does not contain all your money, it is in the bank. Only the part you set aside will be paid from your e-wallet.
Put Money Aside Safely
The advantage of this is that you do not have to worry about your bank account being touched. Because aren't we all a bit hesitant when it comes to our bank details? A hacked account or stolen debit card also has no major consequences. Of course, if you deposit very large amounts in your e-wallet, you can be disadvantaged. But a little experienced gambler will be careful with that.
There are more and more Skrill casinos and that is not surprising. Many visitors agree with the benefits offered and paying via your e-mail address; it can of course be a lot more complicated. So pay attention to the payment methods on your next casino visit and there is a good chance that you will also see Skrill.
Can I cash out at online casinos with Skrill?
Yes, Skrill is accepted as a withdrawal option by most and the best online casinos. If you want to transfer money from your casino account to your Skrill account, you must select this payment method as an option under the “Payout” options.
Most casinos will not charge you a transaction fee for transactions in and out of the casino via Skrill. The payout time depends on the gambling site in question but is usually between 1 hour and 48 hours.
Fees and transaction costs
Deposits and withdrawals to and from Skrill casino are free. But when you want to transfer money to and from a Skrill account, there are costs involved. For example: When you transfer money from a casino to your Skrill account, you will not be charged. But when you transfer money from Skrill to your own bank, you pay AUD5.50 per transaction.
Skrill Prepaid MasterCard
It is also possible to link a prepaid card to your account. This way you can transfer free money from your Skrill account to your MasterCard and, for example, pay your Skrill casino winnings in cash via an ATM. Applying for a Skrill card costs AUD10 and the fees are AUD10 per year. When you withdraw money from the card via an ATM, you pay a 1.75% fee on the amount. Read about online casinos with MasterCard here.
Skrill casino bonus
Skrill is not the best option for players who like to receive a casino bonus. Due to frequent bonus abuse from Skrill accounts, most online casinos have chosen not to pay out an online casino bonus for first deposits via Skrill.
Fortunately, there is a solution for players who like to play at the best online casinos with Skrill and still want to receive a welcome bonus. You can simply claim the welcome bonus via another popular payment method as promotions, cashback and reload bonuses do work when you make a deposit with Skrill.
What is VISA and how do I use it to deposit Skrill?
VISA is a fast deposit option, which allows you to securely transfer money from your internet banking to your Skrill digital wallet. If you are a customer registered in Europe, you can use this option to both fund your account and pay online to gambling site with VISA .
To fund your Skrill wallet, go to the Deposit section, select VISA as the funding method and follow the on-screen instructions. If you want to make a payment to a merchant using VISA, you can do this directly on the merchant's website by selecting Skrill and the appropriate payment method.
Advantages and disadvantages
Like other payment solutions, you can count on a simple payment service at a Skrill/Moneybookers casino. For example, Skrill shows a lot of similarities with other payment methods such as Neteller casino , but at Skrill you can make payments via your email address. And that is of course a lot easier than when you have to enter a whole series of numbers. How did it get even bigger? By keeping the focus on payments at a low price.
- Fast: Both deposits and withdrawals are instant through Skrill. Please note that payouts can take longer when the Skrill online casino has a long processing time. Our fast payout casino page gives you an overview of casinos that pay out fast.
- Safe: Skrill has been operating since 2001 and is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland. In addition, it is possible to request a MasterCard via Skrill and this is one of the most secure debit cards on the market.
- Low fees: Transactions to and from the casino are usually free, but there are fees for transactions from Skrill to your bank or to other Skrill accounts. Here you will find an overview of fees and transaction costs. Skrill is cheap compared to other digital wallets.
- No welcome bonus: Due to frequent bonus abuse from Skrill accounts, most online casinos have chosen not to pay out a bonus for deposits made via this payment method.
- Language: The website and customer service is not available in Dutch, but in English or German.
Skrill is a widely used and secure payment method among online gamblers. This is because there is a wide range of top Skrill casinos and it is one of the cheapest and most secure E-wallets on the market. The disadvantage is that most online casinos do not offer a welcome bonus for deposits via Skrill, but the advantage is that you do not have to deposit directly to and from the casino via a bank account.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I create a Skrill casino account?
On this page you will find a step by step process on how to create an account and how to make deposits through Skrill casinos.
Can I pay via Skrill at all casinos?
Yes, almost all traditional online casinos accept Skrill for both deposits and withdrawals and do not charge any fees for transactions. Unfortunately, this is not possible in the Australia at the moment.
Is there a Skrill no deposit bonus available?
No, casinos usually do not pay out a welcome bonus or no deposit bonuses to Skrill users. But you can receive unique promotions, cashback and reload bonuses at Skrill casinos.
Are Skrill online casinos safe?
Yes, online casinos with Skrill are always licensed by reliable authority. In addition, Skrill has been operating since 2001, part of the Paysafe Group and regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland.