On this page we have collected renowned Ripple online casinos ! Even though the selection is a bit small and less clear compared to some other well-known cryptocurrencies, we still want to tell you about the crypto casinos that accept Ripple (XRP). In our tests of the best Ripple casinos, we check the most important aspects of online gambling sites, such as security, fairness, player protection, bonus offers and, of course, customer service and mobile availability. Below you will find our test result.
Online Crypto Casino Ripple 2023
|1. 0xBet Casino 4.4/5||
||15% Cash Back||Play now|
|2. FGFox Casino 4.9/5||
||100% up to AUD1000 + 100 Spins||Play now|
|3.Bitcoin Games 4.7/5||
||Up to 25% Cash Back||Play now|
|4. Bets.io Casino 4.4/5||
||100% up to 1BTC + 100 Spins||Play now|
|5. Slot Dreamer Casino 4.6/5||
||400% bonus up to AUD1200||Play now|
|6. Royal Oak Casino 4.4/5||
||100% up to AUD1,000||target="_blank"> Play now|
|7. Lady Linda Casino 4.6/5||
||300% up to AUD1,000||Play now|
|8. Dogs Fortune Casino 4.5/5||
||100% up to AUD1000||Play now|
|10. Justbit Casino 4.7/5||
||100% up to AUD300 + 40% Cashback + 30 Spins||Play now|
Best Ripple Casinos | XRP Guide
Our casino experts have looked for the best Ripple casinos for you and have filtered out the most important advantages and disadvantages for you! In this guide you will learn everything you need to know about Ripple in online casinos. Ripple has become a transparent and secure way to pass cash instead of the more traditional SWIFT payment system. This is done using Ripple's cryptocurrency called XRP.
Ripple is a payment system and currency exchange network that uses XRP, a cryptocurrency, for instant international transfers. Ripple was never designed to be a payment method. Rather, it was created for use as you can transfer various currencies and goods with it. However, merchants worldwide have started to accept the XRP cryptocurrency and some online casinos have also started following this trend.
It is also worth explaining what CasinoCoin is and its link with Ripple. Simply put, CasinoCoin is a cryptocurrency that uses Ripple's source code to create a blockchain, making CasinoCoin a fast and secure cryptocurrency. It was created specifically for the iGaming industry and is available to regulated operators. See all CasinoCoin casinos in the linked article.
Using your XRP to play at an online casino actually works just like any other crypto. As long as you have XRP in your wallet, you can make deposits quickly and easily and count on equally fast and reliable withdrawals. As long as you know your wallet's address, you're good to go.
Deposit to an Online Ripple Casino
Depositing to a Ripple casino couldn't be easier. As with other cryptocurrencies at online casinos, simply go to the banking page, search for the Ripple deposit method and select the amount you wish to deposit.
The casino will then give you a QR code that you can scan with your mobile or laptop. After this you confirm this and enter the unique address code of your Ripple wallet to authorize the transaction. Wait a few seconds and your Ripple casino wallet should be upgraded and ready for you to start playing! If you are looking for the steps on how to make a deposit to your favorite Ripple online casino, simply follow the guide below:
To make an XRM casino deposit:
- Select “Ripple (XRP)” from the available banking options.
- Enter the amount you want to deposit and scan the QR code.
- Enter the address code of your unique Ripple wallet to authorize the transaction.
Withdrawing from an XRP Casino
Withdrawing from a Ripple casino is simple and similar to depositing. When you are ready to withdraw money, go to the casino banking page and choose “Ripple (XRP)”. Then enter your external wallet address and the amount you want to withdraw. Once the payout has been processed by the casino, the XRP coins should appear in your Ripple wallet.
To request an XRM Casino Withdrawal:
- Go to the bank page.
- Choose your withdrawal amount.
- Enter your wallet address.
Fees & Limits when using Ripple Casinos
One of the biggest advantages of using Ripple compared to other cryptocurrencies (or any currency for that matter) is the fees Ripple charges. The cost of a transaction when using Ripple is 0.00001 XRP. So with the amount of 1 XRP, which is worth AUD0.63 at the time of writing, it means that when you settle something with Ripple, the cost is almost nil.
As for the limits of using Ripple, that depends on each casino and their minimum/maximum deposit amounts, but most crypto casinos allow gamblers to deposit up to 5 BTC or equivalent per month and that is more than enough for a normal player if you us ask.
Advantages of Gambling with Ripple
Ripple has become the third largest cryptocurrency for a reason. There are many benefits to using Ripple throughout the crypto world, so let's see why the coin continues to grow.
- Ripple is not the same nor as big as Bitcoin or Ethereum, but it does offer peace of mind to those who want to use XRP as their cryptocurrency of choice. Because Ripple was created for the banking industry and only 100 billion XRP were created, it holds back ridiculous inflation or deflation. Coupled with the fact that major companies such as American Express and Santander Bank have started using Ripple, this gives the company an advantage over its competitors.
- Another advantage that Ripple can boast about is the speed of its transactions. Ripple is designed in a very different way than Bitcoin, where one has to solve complex equations for verification purposes while at the same time mining for more coins to come into circulation. XRP has already mined all of their coins (all 100 billion of them) and uses a trusted node list that determines whether a transaction is valid. This allows Ripple to send money from one person to another within 3 to 5 seconds. Talk about fast service!
- Lack of volatility. Since Ripple is centralized and the coins have already been mined, this creates a lack of volatility for the cryptocurrency. This is an added plus for an online currency created to help banks with international transactions. For the online cryptocurrency enthusiast trying to increase their wealth, this may not be the best currency. However, for someone who wants to send money elsewhere and not see the money rise or fall significantly during their transactions, Ripple is definitely the coin to use.
- Currently, Ripple's XRP-based remittance platform is available in 25 countries and supports a network of banks and financial institutions in 70 different countries. Some of these partnerships include Moneygram, Ria, and TransferGo. This wide reach is something other cryptocurrencies cannot offer, making transactions with Ripple very accessible, as well as hassle and stress free.
- Versatility and low cost. Another advantage of Ripple is its versatility, as it is used as a mediator between different currencies (fiat currencies and cryptocurrencies). This makes it possible to transfer money from one currency to another with minimal fees. When coupled with the lack of volatility mentioned above, it proves to be a great way for users to move money around without having to think about high fees or huge losses of money due to inflation.
Disadvantages of using Ripple Casinos
Nothing is perfect and neither is Ripple! After reviewing everything Ripple has to offer, we noticed a few issues limiting the use of XRP when you try it out on Ripple betting sites.
- Limited Availability of Ripple Casinos The clearest and most obvious downside is that there aren't that many Ripple sites out there. However, this is gradually changing, so hopefully there will be more online casinos offering XRP as a payment method in the near future.
- Volatility of the crypto market. While XRP was one of the most stable cryptos until recently, the volatility of the crypto market can have an effect on the value of your crypto assets, although this volatility may be the very reason why some people buy cryptos in the first place.
- SEC lawsuit. The recent SEC lawsuit against Ripple has had a negative effect on the value of XRP and US residents are effectively banned from purchasing the coin until further notice.
Play with Ripple and get a bonus
Anyone who wants to play with Ripple in the online casino naturally hopes for an attractive crypto welcome offer or a new deposit bonus . Such a bonus determines with which extra payment or free spins you will be rewarded with your first deposit after registration at the casino. Depending on the casino provider, there are different offers here.
A no deposit bonus is rather rare to find in crypto casinos. But don't worry, because we have selected the best welcome offers for you! Check out our Ripple casino top list above and choose the most suitable offer!
Ripple Online Casino Games
There are no specific XRP games; nevertheless, Ripple users can still enjoy many great casino games , some of which we have listed below:
While you can play almost any type of game on XRP betting sites, many blockchain sites have special games specifically for blockchain. With these types of games you get to see the source code yourself, so you know that they are 100% reliable.
XRP Video Slots
In addition to blockchain slots, many crypto casinos also have the same menu of video slots that you will find at any other online casino. Choose from thousands of classic slots , modern video slots , progressive jackpots and everything else that casinos have to offer.
Ripple Live Casino
Of course you can also use your XRP to bet on live dealer casino games . These include roulette, blackjack, baccarat, casino poker, game shows and many more.
XRP Crash Gambling
Crash gambling is a popular crypto game where players guess the best time to cash out their bet before the rising multiplier crashes.
Because gambling with XRP or another crypto has a higher degree of anonymity, many casinos offer certificates that prove their games are proven fair. This means that you are free to check the RTP scores and payouts for any casino game as all information is transparently displayed.
XRP Online Casino Alternatives
As you probably know, XRP is not the only cryptocurrency used by online crypto casinos. In fact, there are thousands of types of crypto casinos that accept different types of cryptocurrencies. Find some of the more well-known cryptocurrencies on the list below:
- Online casino with Ethereum (ETH)
- Online casino with Bitcoin (BTC)
- Online casino with Litecoin (LTC)
- Online Casino with Tether (USDT)
- Online casino with Cardano (ADA)
- Online casino with Stellar (XLM)
- Online casino with Monero (XMR)
- Online casino with Bitcoin Cash (BCH)
- Online casino with Dogecoin (DOGE)
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I Need A Wallet To Play With Ripple (XRP) In Online Casinos?
Yes. The most common way to store and deposit cryptocurrencies is by using a software wallet. These come in different forms. Metamask is known as a good wallet.
Can I Play Mobile Games at Ripple Casinos?
Yes, if the online casino of your choice also accepts Ripple as a payment method, you can also use your coins via your mobile phone or tablet.
Is It Legal To Play With XRP In Ripple Online Casinos?
Yes, it is legal to play Ripple in online casinos. However, you should also check the laws of your area to be sure.
Can I Play Anonymously at Ripple Casinos?
You are certainly more anonymous with Ripple than with FIAT currency. However, in case of misuse, the authorities can still find out who is behind the transaction.
What Is The Difference Between Ripple And Conventional Payment Methods?
Ripple offers customers a secure, faster and less volatile payment method compared to other cryptocurrencies.