This article gives you an overview of the best Monero casinos in 2023. All these reliable sites make it possible to easily deposit, withdraw and play with the XMR coin. This article looks at the following aspects of Monero online casinos:
- The benefits of choosing them.
- How to find the best.
- The top rated exchange to use at XMR casinos.
The Best Online Casinos with Monero 2023
|1. 0xBet Casino 4.4/5||
||15% Cash Back||Play now|
|2. FGFox Casino 4.9/5||
||100% up to AUD1000 + 100 Spins||Play now|
|3.Bitcoin Games 4.7/5||
||Up to 25% Cash Back||Play now|
|4. Bets.io Casino 4.4/5||
||100% up to 1BTC + 100 Spins||Play now|
|5. Slot Dreamer Casino 4.6/5||
||400% bonus up to AUD1200||Play now|
|6. Royal Oak Casino 4.4/5||
||100% up to AUD1,000||target="_blank"> Play now|
|7. Lady Linda Casino 4.6/5||
||300% up to AUD1,000||Play now|
|8. Dogs Fortune Casino 4.5/5||
||100% up to AUD1000||Play now|
|10. Justbit Casino 4.7/5||
||100% up to AUD300 + 40% Cashback + 30 Spins||Play now|
What is a Monero Crypto Casino?
Before you jump into the registration process and play at one of our recommended online Monero casino sites, you should probably learn more about the XMR coin itself, how it came about and where you can use it to earn faucets.
Monero evolved from CryptoNote, an application layer protocol created by Nicolas van Saberhagen in 2013, designed to identify problems with Bitcoin. Nicolas criticized Bitcoin for its lack of privacy and anonymity, which became the core value of a coin he created a year later. The initial release of Monero was on April 18, 2014. Van Saberhagen and most members of the Monero development team choose to remain anonymous to this day.
Monero has a huge developer community and is the third largest cryptocurrency, right behind Bitcoin and Ethereum. However, the coin has no fixed supply, and the current number of circulating XMR tokens is just over 18 million.
Like most other popular cryptocurrencies, you can earn small amounts of XMR through Monero faucets. Solve captchas, watch ads, visit suggested links and complete other small tasks to get your share of the earnings. Some of the most popular Monero faucets include MoneroFaucet.info, XMR-Faucet, Express Faucet, Cointerfuge, and Allcoins.pw, to name a few.
Who Accepts Monero?
XMR is one of the most popular cryptocurrencies in the world, with many companies in various fields accepting it. You can use Monero to buy everything from a VPN subscription to a piece of clothing. The number of industries associated with Monero is growing day by day, and this is especially the case in the gambling sector.
How do you choose a reliable casino that accepts XMR?
Here are some of the key evaluation factors you can rely on when searching and about to choose XMR betting platforms:
- Regulation and Security: A casino site should be regulated by a proper gambling authority, while also providing proof of its technology to protect its users and their sensitive information.
- Reputation: See what others are saying about a gambling site and check their claims. If a casino has too many negative reviews, something must be wrong.
- Game selection: Make sure to browse the casino's library to see how many titles it has and how many game categories are available.
- Bonuses: Crypto bonuses shouldn't be a deciding factor when choosing a Monero online casino, but it doesn't hurt to see what you can expect as a perk for becoming a customer.
- Mobile Play: How does the casino behave on your mobile browser? Is there an app you can download for a better user experience?
- Fees and Pending Withdrawals: We previously discussed XMR fees, but a casino may have its own fees.
- Customer Service: Ensure that a Monero gambling site of your choice has a responsive and competent problem-solving support team available around the clock via live chat.
How can I gamble with Monero at a Casino Online?
Have you already made your choice? If the answer is yes, all you have to do now is create an account and start playing your favorite casino games. Since you have already purchased XMR and saved it to your wallet, here are the steps you need to take:
- Go to the casino site that accepts Monero and create an account.
- Share your email address, name, age and other information required by the operator.
- Activate your account and find the deposit page.
- Choose Monero from the list of available payment options.
- Copy the casino address, paste it into your wallet and type in the deposit amount (note the minimum and maximum limits).
- The transaction should complete in a few minutes. You can claim the casino's welcome bonus or no deposit bonus when available.
- Once the money has been transferred to your casino balance, you can view the games and start playing. Good luck!
- Monero's main selling point is its emphasis on privacy. Unlike Bitcoin, which shows every transaction in a public record, Monero transactions are untraceable and confidential. This is great for players who want to hide their identity and play without restrictions.
- As with most cryptocurrencies, XMR payments are extremely fast thanks to blockchain technology. They are usually completed in a few minutes.
- Free/low cost. Again, like many other cryptos, Monero deposits and withdrawals are usually free. To avoid disappointment, read the terms and conditions of the casino first
- As will become apparent from the “deposit” and “withdrawal” section, transferring money to and from an online casino with Monero is very easy.
- Since Monero is an emerging currency, it is currently only accepted by a handful of casinos in the table above. But as the number of Monero casinos continues to grow, this should not be a problem for years to come.
- Harder to find. It is certainly harder to find Monero than Bitcoin or Ethereum. Still, it is important to note that XMR is listed on the major crypto exchanges.
One of the advantages of cryptocurrencies is that they are a low cost online payment service. Purchasing Monero on the major exchanges may incur some marginal processing fees, but they are nothing compared to traditional bank or e-wallet processing fees.
XMR casino bonuses
Bonuses and promotions are a common tactic used by new XMR casinos to entice players and entice regular customers to keep playing. These special offers can take different forms and some of the most common types of casino bonuses are:
- Match bonus : Usually available to new customers, match deposit bonuses match your initial deposit by giving you a bonus in the amount indicated by the percentage.
- No Deposit Bonus : In some XMR crypto casinos you don't even have to deposit to get anything.
- Free Spins: You can get free spins related to specific video slots instead of a cash deposit. For example, you can receive 20 free spins in a featured video slot title.
- Cashback: A cashback is an offer that gives you a percentage of your net loss during a promotional period.
- Loyalty bonus and VIP rewards: Many top Monero casinos have loyalty programs to reward long-term players. When you become a VIP player, you can receive special bonuses and enjoy VIP privileges such as extended transaction limits, priority support, an account manager, etc.
Casino Games You Can Play With Monero
You can play all kinds of games with your Monero coin, but video slots, blackjack, roulette and poker are the most popular. Here are brief introductions to all of these casino classics.
Poker appears in various forms on casino websites. You can play competitive poker against other players, single-player poker against a dealer, or choose from a variety of video poker games. Poker is primarily a game of skill where you have to keep track of your chances of winning and predict what other players are holding. Of course there is also a lot of luck involved, because you never know which card will come into play next.
Most of the games on top Monero casino sites are video slots . They are easy to learn and play and sometimes have prizes of millions of Euros (progressives). Slots come in different themes (ancient civilizations, adventures, movies, etc.), payline structures, reels and bonus elements.
Roulette is an irreplaceable table game that you will find on almost every Monero gambling site. There are usually three roulette variants; American, European and French, although some exotic versions have been invented recently. So pick your numbers, place a bet and watch the ball spin around the wheel. You never know; maybe it will land on your lucky number!
Blackjack remains the most popular casino card game . Try to reach a card total of 21 without going over and hope the dealer doesn't do the same. If you apply the right strategy, you will experience the lowest possible house edge and walk away with a profit.
These new games on crypto casinos offer players plenty when it comes to excitement – just place your bet on the crash casino game of your choice, watch the marker and pick up at the right time to be a winner. Pick up too late and you won't get as high a profit as you'd like - so it takes a sharp investor mind to do well here.
Monero VS Bitcoin
Both Bitcoin and Monero are popular cryptocurrencies that share many similarities. However, the two also have important differences, especially in terms of privacy and trading volume.
Bitcoin was the first crypto and is still at the top of the total market cap. On the other hand, while BTC transactions are praised as anonymous, that is not entirely the case. Bitcoin uses a public blockchain where payments are fully traceable, while Monero uses ring signatures, making it impossible to identify senders, recipients and people authorizing the transactions.
Another important difference is that Bitcoin has a limited supply of 21 million coins, of which more than 90% has already been mined. Monero, on the other hand, has no maximum supply.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can you gamble with Monero?
Yes. However, a limited number of online casinos support XMR tokens. To participate in Monero online gambling, players simply need to ensure that the platform accepts XMR before signing up.
Which Online Casinos Accept Monero?
BC.Game accepts Monero and offers access to a wide variety of gambling markets. We found thousands of Monero games, a sports book, and multiple promotional offers for players to take advantage of. You can bet on all these games with XMR tokens.
What is the best XMR betting site?
One of the best Monero casino sites is Lucky Block . The platform offers thousands of games and a sports book – players can claim a 15% cashback on any losses in the first week, while signing up is quick and requires no KYC verification.
Are Monero casinos legal?
Whether a particular Monero casino is legal or not depends on where you live and how your government views online gambling. We can refer you to online casinos that have been licensed by the appropriate regulatory authorities.
Can I withdraw casino money to my Monero wallet?
Yes, that's possible. Crypto casinos allow you to withdraw your winnings directly to your Monero wallet. Go to the withdrawal page, select Monero and copy your wallet address into the box provided.