Live dealer casino game Bac Bo has just been launched by Evolution. It is now playable in a number of Evolution Gaming powered online casinos and is expected to be offered in many more casinos soon. BacBo Live is one of those games that you can master in a few minutes. This is fun for the players who want to turn their minds off and play for a while.
Online Casino Bac Bo 2023
||Get $10,000 or 5BTC + 180 Free Spins||Play now|
||Welcome Bonus €1200 + 120 Free Spins||Play now|
||Up to $4,000 Welcome Offer + 300 Free Spins||Play now|
||GET UP TO AUD 5000 BONUS||Play now|
||600% up to AUD1,000 + 100 Spins||Play now|
||150% up to AUD200||Play now|
||100% up to AUD1,000 + 100 Spins||Play now|
||150% up to AUD150||Play now|
||AUD700 + 200 Spins||Play now|
||200% up to AUD200 + 10% Cashback||Play now|
||100% up to AUD500 + 250 Spins||Play now|
||AUD100 + 5% Cash Back + 100 Spins||Play now|
||800% up to AUD7500 + 800 Spins||Play now|
||100% up to AUD300 + 40% Cashback + 30 Spins||Play now|
||AUD500 Bonus + 20% Cashback + 150 Spins||Play now|
||150% up to AUD200 + 20 Spins||Play now|
||200% up to AUD1000 + 200 Spins||Play now|
||100% up to AUD200||Play now|
||300% up to AUD2,000 + 200 Spins||Play now|
||AUD6000 + 200 Spins||Play now|
||Up to AUD1200 + 150 Spins||Play now|
||400% up to AUD2,000 + 130 Spins||Play now|
||222% up to AUD1,000||Play now|
||100% up to AUD1000 + 100 Spins||Play now|
||Up to AUD2,000||Play now|
||AUD300 + 250 Spins||Play now|
||AUD600 + 200 Spins||Play now|
||150% up to AUD150||Play now|
||AUD888 Bonus||Play now|
||100% up to AUD250||Play now|
What Is BacBo Live?
In the live game you bet on which position, the Bank or the Player, will have the highest total of 2 dice. There is also a Tie bet. Player, Banker and Tie. Does that sound familiar? BacBo can be thought of as a dice version of Baccarat . You can indeed also find this table under the Baccarat section of the live games lobby of your casino. But the game is even easier to follow than live Baccarat , as there are no third card (or third die) rules.
Playing Bac Bo couldn't be easier. Choose your bet from the following three options; Bench, Player or Tie.
During the betting, the dealer turns on the shakers. Each die has its own shaker and they float around until, after the bets are made, they stop, all the dice come to rest and the result is revealed. However, you will soon notice that the shakers do not all settle down at the same time.
There is an order in which the cups stop and it is as follows:
- Player dice first (bottom cup), then
- Bank's first die, then
- Second die from the side with the highest first die (if tied then Player second die)
- Last remaining die
It is not important that you know the order of these. Also, it has no predictable impact on the outcome, so there's no harm in ignoring this procedural aspect of the game. The only important part is the final total of the dice. Player side and Bank side are added together and the higher number wins.
Banker and Player win equally. In the event of a tie, 90% of the Bank's or Player's bet is returned. The payout of the Tie bet varies depending on the value of the Tie. A 2 or 12 tie earns the biggest payout of 88:1. The more common 6, 7, or 8 Tie only pays 4:1. There are more different payouts.
Like Baccarat, this game offers pretty good returns considering that the only real element of skill is sticking to the optimal bet, which is evident from the RTP percentages below:
- Bank/Player bets: 98.87%
- Tie Bet: 95.52%
Some say the simplest things are often the best. If this is your mindset when it comes to casino games , then Bac Bo will definitely be right up your alley.
What You Need To Know About Bac Bo?
There are five things you need to know before you start playing BacBo and we would like to list them for jcard games:
- There are four cups fixed in the table that are used to shake the dice.
- The game history is never reset, as is the case with baccarat when the decks are replaced.
- There are no complicated rules. The one with the highest number of points wins.
- The dice are shuffled as follows; 1. Player, 2. Bank, 3. Player, 4. Bank.
- The average RTP of the game is 98.87%.
Since the game is quite simple and you are quite limited in betting options, there are not many strategies for the game. First of all, we would like to note that a tie, although the payout is much higher, is not very interesting to bet on because the odds are much smaller. That is why we recommend betting on the banker or the player.
You can use two strategies for this:
- Always bet on the same option.
- Occasionally switch between banker and player.
Actually, there is not a sensible word to say about what you can do best here. There is no logic for this because all rounds are played separately from each other. Both the player and the bank therefore have an equal chance of winning each round. So instead of focusing on one game strategy, we would recommend that you opt for one of the betting strategies we explain below.
- Martingale : In the Martingale system , a player doubles his bet every time he loses. The theory here is that when players finally win, they win back all the money they've already lost plus a small profit.
- Labouchere : The Labouchère system raises a player's bet after a losing bet. The player sets a goal of how much they want to win, divided into a series of smaller numbers that add up to that goal. The player then adds the leftmost and rightmost numbers of the sequence together to determine the initial bet. If the bet wins, the numbers are crossed out and the next bet uses the next two numbers on the extreme left and right. If the bet loses, the bet amount is added to the far right side of the sequence.
- D'Alembert : The D'Alembert strategy focuses on losses. For each loss, a coin is added to the player's wager. For each win, the total bet amount is reduced by one coin. D'Alembert is also a strategy based on progression theory, but not as aggressive as Martingale.
- Fibonacci : The Fibonacci system uses a sequence of numbers where each bet is the sum of the two previous bets. For example, a series could be: 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21, 34, 55, 89, 144, and so on. Each loss would increase the sequence by one number, and each win would move a player back two spaces.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I play BacBo?
Is Evolution Gaming the developer?
Yes, this industry leader has indeed brought this game to market.
Can I play with bonus money?
This depends on the casino you play at.
Is this game available on mobile?
Yes, you can also play all Evolution Gaming games from your mobile device.
Can I try this game for free?
Unfortunately, this is not possible with live casino games.