Classic game Andar Bahar, is a game also known as Katti. It is a very simple, but immensely popular card game that originated in India. AndarBahar has recently become very popular in online and live casinos. The main cause for the popularity of this game is its simplicity, although the premise of the game still makes it very exciting to play. If you want to know more about the best online casinos with Andar Bahar , read on.
Online Casino Andar Bahar 2023
|TOP Bitstarz casino 5/5||
||Get $10,000 or 5BTC + 180 Free Spins||Play now|
|TOP Ricky Casino 5/5||
||Welcome Bonus €1200 + 120 Free Spins||Play now|
|TOP Lucky Dreams Casino 5/5||
||Up to $4,000 Welcome Offer + 300 Free Spins||Play now|
|TOP Casinonic Casino 5/5||
||GET UP TO AUD 5000 BONUS||Play now|
|1. SpaceWin Casino 4.8/5||
||600% up to AUD1,000 + 100 Spins||Play now|
|2. BonusBet Casino 5/5||
||150% up to AUD200||Play now|
|3. Wizebets Casino 5/5||
||100% up to AUD1,000 + 100 Spins||Play now|
|4. BetsAmigo 4.9/5||
||150% up to AUD150||Play now|
|5. Unislots Casino 5/5||
||AUD700 + 200 Spins||Play now|
|6. Moi Casino 5/5||
||200% up to AUD200 + 10% Cashback||Play now|
|7. PlayBoom Casino 5/5||
||100% up to AUD500 + 250 Spins||Play now|
|8. Qbet Casino 5/5||
||AUD100 + 5% Cash Back + 100 Spins||Play now|
|9. Casiwave Casino 4.8/5||
||800% up to AUD7500 + 800 Spins||Play now|
|10. Justbit Casino 4.7/5||
||100% up to AUD300 + 40% Cashback + 30 Spins||Play now|
|11.Pino Casino 4.8/5||
||AUD500 Bonus + 20% Cashback + 150 Spins||Play now|
|12. One Step Casino 5/5||
||150% up to AUD200 + 20 Spins||Play now|
|13. Time2spin Casino 4.4/5||
||200% up to AUD1000 + 200 Spins||Play now|
|14. Gxmble Casino 4.8/5||
|15. Betstro Casino 4.9/5||
||100% up to AUD200||Play now|
|16. iWinFortune Casino 4.5/5||
||300% up to AUD2,000 + 200 Spins||Play now|
|17. Lucky Wins Casino 4.6/5||
||AUD6000 + 200 Spins||Play now|
|18.Cazino Stars 4.8/5||
||Up to AUD1200 + 150 Spins||Play now|
|19. Rouge Casino 4.6/5||
||400% up to AUD2,000 + 130 Spins||Play now|
|20. Players Club VIP 4.8/5||
||222% up to AUD1,000||Play now|
|21.FGFox Casino 4.9/5||
||100% up to AUD1000 + 100 Spins||Play now|
|22. Bruce Pokies 4.9/5||
||Up to AUD2,000||Play now|
|23.Bruno Casino 5/5||
||AUD300 + 250 Spins||Play now|
|24.West Casino 4.7/5||
||AUD600 + 200 Spins||Play now|
|25. WallaceBet 4.7/5||
||150% up to AUD150||Play now|
|26. Casino Intense 4.5/5||
||AUD888 Bonus||Play now|
|27. Playzax Casino 4.8/5||
||100% up to AUD250||Play now|
Play Andar Bahar Live Casino
The Andar Bahar game begins with the dealer dealing an up card which he or she places in the center of the table in front of the player. This face-up card is called the game card and will determine how the round is played and when it ends. It is then the turn of the player to place his bet. The aim is to predict on which side – andar or bahar – the next card of the same value will appear.
Then the dealer continues to deal one card at a time to each side of the table until a card of the same value as the game card is dealt. If the player bet on andar and the card of the same value is dealt on andar, he wins, but if the card is dealt on bahar, he loses.
Let's take an example:
The dealer deals a 5 as a game card and the player bets that the next 5 card will be dealt to the bahar side. The dealer then deals one card to the bahar side and one to the andar side and after dealing a few cards, a 5 is dealt to the bahar side. That means the player has won and the round is over. If the 5 had been dealt to the andar side, the player would have lost. That's all.
Note : If the first card to be dealt (the game card) has a black suit, the deal starts on the Andar side and if the card has a red suit, the deal starts on the Bahar side.
Card Game Game Rules
As mentioned several times, Andar Bahar is a very simple casino game and the rules are as simple as it gets. The game is also completely random, but since the odds are always 50/50, you have a fair chance of winning when you play it.
This game is played with one player and one dealer using a standard 52-card deck. All cards have their normal value, ie 2 is the lowest and the ace is the highest. The aim of the game is also not to build specific hands, so there are no card combinations to memorize.
In addition, the game has a unique gaming table where the player and the dealer face each other. Between the two, there are two sections: one is called Andar (meaning left) and the other is called Bahar (meaning right).
And that's all you need to know to start playing, but to give you an even better idea of how the game works, we'll walk you through a round of the game in the section below.
Betting on Andar Bahar is a piece of cake. You only have two options unless there are side bets available, which are often not the case. Choose the following Andar or Bahar bets:
- First bet
The first round begins as soon as the Joker is revealed. You can choose to bet on Andar or Bahar. The first cards will be dealt on Bahar and the next on Andar. If the first card dealt on Bahar is a joker, it means that all bets on Bahar will have a 25% Andar Bahar payout and the Andar bets will lose. If the first Joker lands on Andar, all Andar bets are paid out as even money and Bahar loses.
Once a card has been drawn for both the Andar and Bahar side and the Joker is not face up, the dealer will allow a second bet to be placed. If the first card of the 2nd Bahar bet is a Joker, all 2nd bets on Bahar will receive 25% of the bet. The first bet on Bahar gets even more!
Different Versions Of Andar Bahar
Many other guides list different variations of the game, but there are really only three different versions and they are:
- Live Andar Bahar : Play with real live casino dealers and other players ( Super Andar Bahar by Evolution Gaming).
- Andar Bahar Online : Play alone against the computer.
- Speed Andar Bahar : A faster variation of the classic game.
Otherwise, you have a few different game providers offering the same game, including:
- OneTouch: An app-based game developer.
- XPro Gaming: Live casino provider that offers a standard version and a more advanced version.
- Ezugi : Live casino provider and developer offering standard play.
- Super Spade Games: Local game developer in India offering Speed Andar Bahar and classic version of the game.
Tips & Game Rules
Every online casino player logically wants to win as often as possible. We have provided some Andar Bahar tips to improve your chances of winning while playing for real money. A top tip, which also applies to other online casino table games , is to be aware. Learn as much as you can about online AndarBahar before you start playing. Think about the concepts, rules of the game, bets and more.
Find Different Variations
Not all online games are the same, there are many variations available in the live casino. Often the basics of the game are similar, but the details can be different. For example, you could place additional AndarBahar side bets. Take in all this information to increase your chances of winning!
Place Smart Bets
When playing online Andar Bahar, you can only choose between two bets. Some online casino players swear that betting on Andar maximizes your chances of winning and lowers the house edge. This only applies when the first card is drawn after the middle card is drawn in the AndarBahar box. It doesn't matter which side gets the first card, they both have a 51.5% chance of winning. The other side has a 48.5% chance.
Know The Table Limits
Players can get carried away playing Andar Bahar and forget about table limits. Always check the table limits of the live casino game you are playing in advance. Especially when you play live with side bets.
Stick to your budget
Self-discipline is very important! Set a budget before you start playing and stick to it. Never chase your losses! If you are new to Andar Bahar, we recommend starting with lower stakes to avoid overspending.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I play AndarBahar in any online casino?
Unfortunately, this is not yet the case, but it is being offered in more and more new casinos .
What game is Andar Bahar like?
This game is somewhat similar to Dragon Tiger .
Is this game exclusively a live casino game?
No, you can also play it alone against the computer.
Can I use my bonus money?
If all goes well, this is possible.
How many versions are there of this game?
In principle there are only three, but each provider offers different (betting) options.